The Halloween Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out that there are few to none trick or treaters here which is ok with me so I don't have to buy candy. I use to really enjoy handing out candy to the trick or treaters but in the last few years it seems to have become a rarity around here. Some people still decorate their yards up spooky or have those silly inflatables.
Most parents goes to churches now (safe havens now) for trunk or treat, I am not sure what my church is doing, they usually have a Bible and prayer study on weds nights, but Halloween is on thursday this year so I am waiting.

I dont know what to beeee for halloween. I am torn between silly or scary, Im lacking inspiration hmph. Might be a bat, sounds fun to make.

Hmm..something silly and scary! (I have no idea what that would be though:p.)

I found out that there are few to none trick or treaters here which is ok with me so I don't have to buy candy. I use to really enjoy handing out candy to the trick or treaters but in the last few years it seems to have become a rarity around here. Some people still decorate their yards up spooky or have those silly inflatables.

Does your store have a trick or treating night where each department hands out candy to trick or treaters?

Fairy Joon and Bratt the Clown
a6anyzap.jpg

u8edu9aj.jpg

Adorable!

Hmm..something silly and scary! (I have no idea what that would be though:p.)

Does your store have a trick or treating night where each department hands out candy to trick or treaters?

Adorable!

Actually the plaza puts on an excellent Halloween celebration and all the stores participate in handing out candy and activities for children. There is always a huge crowd!! :D

Actually the plaza puts on an excellent Halloween celebration and all the stores participate in handing out candy and activities for children. There is always a huge crowd!! :D
That's what they do here as well. It's a very rural, spread out area, so no one trick or treats.

That's what my daughter does with her kids. They have some great outlet stores that participate.

Reactions: thefadedone
I like ghost dog.
They are pretty cute.

I do! Lol
I prefer tapes to DVDs for some crazy reason.

Reactions: sallyomally
Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Status
Not open for further replies.