The Rabbit Thread

When I moved to Gothenburg three years ago, I was shocked to see the size of the wild rabbits here. They are HUGE! It's lovely to see them hopping around in the park, obviously used to people walking through.
Yay rabbits!:leer: There's a field in my town where huge wild rabbits live. I've seen them twice. One was dead, - unfortunately he was hit by a car. :( And the second time (at night, in winter) i saw alive, completely white rabbit very close to me! Apparently he was frightened and he was sitting in a snow drift for a long time and staring at me. I was trying to take a picture of him, but i had a crappy phone then, and my joystick got jammed, and it didn't work. What an omission...:pbun: He jumped away as soon as he realized that i posed no threat to him.:p

Reactions: Brian W
I live in what’s known as the Conejo Valley. “Conejo” is Spanish for rabbit. Yes, there are wild rabbits around here, but unfortunately I’ve never seen any. It’s an aspiration of mine. :p

Anyway, here’s a video I found on Facebook to brighten up everyone’s day.

I live in what’s known as the Conejo Valley. “Conejo” is Spanish for rabbit. Yes, there are wild rabbits around here, but unfortunately I’ve never seen any. It’s an aspiration of mine. :p

Anyway, here’s a video I found on Facebook to brighten up everyone’s day.

Aaawww<3... This is a pretty big rabbit!:pbun: Thanks.:pride:

That rabbit is a charmer!

Edited to Add: I wish more potential/prospective rabbit owners/adopters/caretakers were aware of one thing they said in the video: "Rabbits are social animals, and I don't think they get enough credit because they're always in a cage".

Last edited: