NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Reactions: Amy SF
One of my fb friends said Spicer should go on SNL and play Melissa McCarthy, lol.

I remember us having a discussion about how long he would last, probably on this thread. I think this was about what we thought!

:D
Reports: Sean Spicer Resigns As White House Press Secretary

Awwww.... so long, Spicy. :sniff: LMAO :wave:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming Up:
White House holds on-camera press briefing after Sean Spicer’s resignation

Yahoo News Now Special Report

Am I the only one here who is truly sorry that this 6-month stint put an ignominious end to a mans distinguished career as ... White House Easter Bunny ? :D

The president apparently had a great day at the Boy Scouts' Jamboree yesterday:
Donald Trump last night gave a speech to a crowd of 40,000, mostly children, in which he cursed, attacked the media, boasted about his election victory and told a lengthy anecdote about a property mogul he met at a cocktail party.

The President, who is under criminal investigation for obstruction of justice , was guest of honour at the Boy Scouts of America National Jamboree.
More: 13 increasingly unhinged moments from Donald Trump's speech to the Boy Scouts (25. July 2017)

It has to be said, the president is looking more and more like a parody. Sad! And yet oh-so funny :p

At this point I'd be very surprised if the so-called president will be able to remain in office until the end of his term. He's firing people left and right, and now it seems the time has come for general attorney Jeff Sessions:
More: Trump savages 'very weak' Attorney General Jeff Sessions - BBC News (25. July 2016)

It's a question of time, and that depends on how much longer the Republican party will tolerate a president who behaves like a mad circus clown parody of a president.

Well, they have for quite some time now.....:mad:

And it is not as if they were upstanding pillars of the community known for their strong morality, right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.