NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Browder's Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing Could Explain Anthony Scaramucci's Bizarre Behaviour | HuffPost UK

Plenty of good info in the article. Scaramucci is only briefly mentioned.

"During the Senate Judiciary Committee, Browder was asked by Senator Lindsey Graham’s on the apparent contradiction of Russia allegedly having ties to the unverified dossier on Trump while also rooting for him to win the presidency.

Browder replied: “What you need to understand about the Russians is there is no ideology at all.

“Vladimir Putin is in the business of trying to create chaos everywhere.”

Senator Richard Blumenthal asked: “They’ve got you both ways: with the carrot of continued bribery, and the stick of exposure and blackmail if you defect?”

Browder replied: “That is how every single one of their relationships work. That’s how they grab people and keep them.

“And once you get stuck in with them, you can never leave.”

Lindsey Graham: Trump "told me" he will bomb North Korea if it keeps testing missiles

Not good.

The article said:
“If there’s going to be a war to stop him, it will be over there,” Graham continued. “If thousands die, they’re going to die over there. They’re not going to die over here — and he’s told me that to my face.”

Actually, the estimates of potential casualties rank from 2 million (conventional attack) to up to 20 million casualties if Seoul and Tokio are attacked with nuclear weapons.

That rogue POTUS staff website and twitter. Do they admit to being fake news or what is the evidence that it's true? I mean, it would be very easy for them to prove that they were genuine if they wanted to. So, if they haven't, I'd say it's more likely to be false.

That rogue POTUS staff website and twitter. Do they admit to being fake news or what is the evidence that it's true? I mean, it would be very easy for them to prove that they were genuine if they wanted to. So, if they haven't, I'd say it's more likely to be false.
They have mentioned a few things that were going to happen before they did. Even if they aren't really staff, they are voicing what the rest of us feel, and pushing us to join together to fight trump, so I don't see the harm.

A timeline of the fabricated Seth Rich story: Analysis | A timeline of the explosive lawsuit alleging a White House link in the Seth Rich conspiracy

Given Wheeler’s mutating role throughout this ugly saga, he cannot be considered a reliable narrator. So, no, you can’t believe everything his suit says.

But some of it rings true.

And some of it is now undeniable: An outrageously bogus news story was known about, and apparently not discouraged, within the West Wing well before it was published.

And once it was published, it become endless fodder for the president’s staunchest defenders: Jones, Gingrich and, more than any other person, Fox’s Sean Hannity — who stopped hammering away at it only when Rich’s parents implored him to stop trashing their son’s name.

One of the ugliest falsehoods of the current political era may have been cheered on by the White House. At the very least, it got tacit approval.

And that’s bad enough.

Perspective | You don’t have to believe everything in that Seth Rich lawsuit. What’s been confirmed is bad enough.

See - I had overlooked it. Obviously their strategy had been working :D

I found that part interesting:

The article said:
But why was Putin so angry at the sanctions? Bowder explains:

For two reasons. First, since 2012 it’s emerged that Vladimir Putin was a beneficiary of the stolen $230 million that Sergei Magnitsky exposed.

Recent revelations from the Panama Papers have shown that Putin’s closest childhood friend, Sergei Roldugin, a famous cellist, received $2 billion of funds from Russian oligarchs and the Russian state.

It’s commonly understood that Mr. Roldugin received this money as an agent of Vladimir Putin. Information from the Panama Papers also links some money from the crime that Sergei Magnitsky discovered and exposed to Sergei Roldugin.

Based on the language of the Magnitsky Act, this would make Putin personally subject to Magnitsky sanctions.

This is particularly worrying for Putin, because he is one of the richest men in the world. I estimate that he has accumulated $200 billion of ill-gotten gains from these types of operations over his 17 years in power.

He keeps his money in the West and all of his money in the West is potentially exposed to asset freezes and confiscation. Therefore, he has a significant and very personal interest in finding a way to get rid of the Magnitsky sanctions.

Last edited:

Randy Newman's new song about Vlad the Impaler (Putin). He debuted it on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert last night.

Without the ideal candidate, marginalized groups are expected to vote for a candidate that doesn't care about them. And then be shamed when they refuse. Since the ideal candidate will never happen, we'll need an ideal system. The people, collectively, have the power to make that happen, no matter who lives in the White House.

And is anyone actually making that happen? On any level where it would make sense to abandon the current system and watch or participate in its destruction?

There are violent protests but I've never heard of anything approaching actual rebellion against the US Government. The day that happens, I'm right there with you. It's not going to happen though, and working within the confines of the system we have right now is the only thing we have. Unless we want to break the system, which I do, but which is much easier said than done.

i.e. I'd love to destroy the government but that's not going to happen, so unless it does I'll be here voting Democrat and doing what I can to try and push the US as far left as possible without getting myself arrested.

Lindsey Graham: Trump "told me" he will bomb North Korea if it keeps testing missiles

Not good.

Actually, the estimates of potential casualties rank from 2 million (conventional attack) to up to 20 million casualties if Seoul and Tokio are attacked with nuclear weapons.

Neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.