NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be eligible to immigrate under the new proposed guidelines? I wouldn't. :eek:

...The bill, introduced by Republican Senators David Perdue and Tom Cotton, has failed to gain traction beyond the President's endorsement and is unlikely to pass Congress. But if Trump had his way and it became law, here's how you would fare if you were trying to immigrate to the U.S. under the restrictions:

Find Out If President Trump Would Let You Immigrate to America

I don't ... 29 points, 30 required.
Too old, don't plan to invest more than 1,3 million USD, no nobel price or Olympic medal won so far.
Would need a job offer for a job with more than USD 156 K anually, so have to keep searching... ;-)

I wouldn't get in either.:D

Someone was telling me a couple of years ago that you need about £1 million if you want to move to the US. He said he looked into it at one point and then decided on Australia.

But let's be honest, who else is to blame but ourselves for not having been awarded a Nobel price or won an Olympic medal by now?

He wanted the job title, but he didn't really want the job itself. It's like if your dad was the CEO of a Fortune 500 company and your lazy uncle pestered him for a job, and then when he was hired, he bragged about being President of the company but went golfing every other day and relied on others to do his work for him because he just couldn't be arsed to learn anything or do actual work.

(Although part of me resents chickens being used as symbols for this - they are among the least "chicken" (in the perjorative sense) animals I know.)

Yeah, chickens have gotten a bad rap in that respect. As a child, I had the living crap scared outta me by chickens a couple of times.... :eek: "Aaaah!! Why do you keep chasing me?! Get awaaay!!" :woo: :chickens: LOL

I really like the Chicken, but it is very likely not a protest against Dump's North Korean antics, as the artists needed a few months to get the necessary permits for displaying it, long before the current NK "standoff" started...

Yeah, chickens have gotten a bad rap in that respect. As a child, I had the living crap scared outta me by chickens a couple of times.... :eek: "Aaaah!! Why do you keep chasing me?! Get awaaay!!" :woo: :chickens: LOL

Ha! I have traumatic chicken stories from my childhood too! I just started a chicken thread in the Animal Friends and Family thread - share some of yours!

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
Status
Not open for further replies.