NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, here's the thing ... they do know. They just ... don't care.

As long as he keeps black people, women, LGBTQ+ and other deviants (very likely including veg*ns) in their place, they are perfectly fine with overlooking a little pussy grabbing or similar ...
I'm afraid you're right.

White House and State Department officials conspired with prominent conservatives, including former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, to purge the State Department of staffers they viewed as insufficiently loyal to President Donald Trump, two top House Democrats allege in a letter released Thursday.

The letter states that an unidentified whistleblower shared documents with Democrats on the House Oversight and Foreign Affairs committees showing that a group of White House officials pressed political appointees at the State Department to oust career civil service employees they described with terms like “Turncoat,” “leaker and a troublemaker,” and “Obama/Clinton loyalists not at all supportive of President Trump’s foreign policy agenda.”

As described in the letter, those actions would likely violate federal laws protecting federal civil servants from undue political influence.

Trump White House worked with Newt Gingrich on political purge at state department, lawmakers say

Felix Sater, businessman linked to Trump, claims to have been U.S. spy

I think I posted this a while ago: Everything You Need to Know About Felix Sater - WhoWhatWhy

But if the former actually happens to be true, that's quite an ace up the sleeve for Mueller.... unless, of course, Trump gets Sessions the new appointment & he fires Mueller.... that's how it might go down, I'm afraid....

Regardless, Sater's got a lot of information to dole out, if he so chooses. I think the fit's about to hit the shan... finally. :shtf:Gonna get ugly first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news: Vanessa Trump, Donald Trump Jr.’s Wife, Files for Divorce

Does this mean she can testify against Donny Jr.?? o_O

Last edited:

If you’re willing to overlook the fact that he basically dismisses the tragedy of an INNOCENT PUPPY dying on an airplane because of human stupidity and cruelty, then one has to agree with his point. It’s not that lawmakers value the life of a puppy over that of human beings. It’s because they’ll do anything to avoid having to legislate on guns. Even if the bill introduced is actually a good one.

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Is Fired 2 Days Before Retirement

Read Andrew McCabe's Response To Being Fired Two Days Before His Retirement

I’m not a fan of the Republican Party or of the FBI, but to sack the guy just two days before his formal retirement because his loyalty to the president, which isn’t f****** required in order to do his job, is questioned, is just straight-up, cold-blooded dictatorship. It appears that nobody who has a job in Washington is safe, nobody. Will Presidunce Adolf turn around and fire Jeff Sessions as well, with some bonkers, freakazoid excuse like lack of loyalty to Herr Dumbshit or stealing French fries from the POTUS or something even weirder? Stay tuned.

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Is Fired 2 Days Before Retirement

Read Andrew McCabe's Response To Being Fired Two Days Before His Retirement

I’m not a fan of the Republican Party or of the FBI, but to sack the guy just two days before his formal retirement because his loyalty to the president, which isn’t f****** required in order to do his job, is questioned, is just straight-up, cold-blooded dictatorship. It appears that nobody who has a job in Washington is safe, nobody. Will Presidunce Adolf turn around and fire Jeff Sessions as well, with some bonkers, freakazoid excuse like lack of loyalty to Herr Dumbshit or stealing French fries from the POTUS or something even weirder? Stay tuned.
So the so-called president accused McCabe (on Twitter, as per usual) of being a Clinton apologist, and then he was fired for revealing information that was actually damaging to the Clinton campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.