NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he really say that?:eek: :???: (i mean Trump)...
Did who say what?

Yes, Charles Blow said that. And yes, Trump was having another tweetrum... it's ploy to distract people from Manafort's trial that was supposed to begin tomorrow, but now may be delayed....

---- Quote from 2nd article above: "According to Courthouse News, his trial was to begin on Tuesday, but Manafort’s defense team claimed they had failed to review thousands of documents in evidence, hoping to wait for copies to be provided to them in discovery rather than attempting to procure copies at their own expense." ----

Did who say what?

Yes, Charles Blow said that. And yes, Trump was having another tweetrum... it's ploy to distract people from Manafort's trial that was supposed to begin tomorrow, but now may be delayed....

---- Quote from 2nd article above: "According to Courthouse News, his trial was to begin on Tuesday, but Manafort’s defense team claimed they had failed to review thousands of documents in evidence, hoping to wait for copies to be provided to them in discovery rather than attempting to procure copies at their own expense." ----
I meant, did Trump really say that... I heard Rouhani utter some inartuculate threats on tv, but didn't think Trump would respond in such manner.o_O:D

they’re going to be getting a really nasty surprise when ICE shows up at their door with handcuffs.

I have to say that I would certainly support ICE checking Melania Knaus' immigration records, more specifically, what she answered on the question of whether she had ever illegally worked in the US on a tourist visa before obtaining a work visa (which is one of the facts that can easily be proved).

But I am not really holding my breath, to be honest.

The Republicans’ defensiveness about Russian hacking is revealing

20180721_USD000_0.jpg

My take on this is that this tape release is good news for Trump and bad news for everyone that wants to get rid of Trump. The tape is a total fail, hard to understand what is even going on, very unspecific, and clearly couldn't be used in a legal case to conclusively prove anything.

It was worse for Trump when it was known that there was some tape out there discussing him paying off someone because the actual reality is nowhere near as bad as what people might have been imagined. Now that the tape has been released this will totally play into the hands of conservatives and Trump supporters that want to paint a picture of a liberal media witch hunt against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.