NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one did you go to? The one in Pershing Square?
No, the one in Riverside. It was much smaller than L.A.

These are some of the organizers and the people in vests are volunteers.
(This is not my picture, I borrowed it from the event page.)
18057956_1502398466476919_1049800892472274499_n.jpg

The march was awesome, it was estimated that about 2000 people came.
The drive there and back was longer than the actual march, but it ended up being worth it. It was like an energy recharge, and it felt wonderful to be surrounded by others who care about what's happening. I highly recommend going to a future march for those who haven't gone yet, but are interested in it. Don't be afraid to go alone either, I did for this march, and everyone is so nice, that you will feel included. :)

Unfortunately, I only got a couple of terrible photos, so I don't have anything to share, unless you want to see a lot of backs and no signs. :p
That's awesome, Calliegirl. I agree that these marches are energy recharges. I went to the one in New Haven, Conn., and I'd say we had 2,000 to 3,000 people. It was a pretty good turnout. I was lucky to go with a couple of friends. Last week, I went alone to the tax march, and I, too, felt fine with it. I talked to whoever was standing by me. :D

Apparently Trump was so ****** off at all the people who took part in the science marches that he:

1. Claimed his administration is pro-science. Nobody bought it for a second. If his administration is pro-science, nobody would have had to march in defense of science. See how that works, Donnie?

2. Announced he's going to hold another rally. He's desperate to be surrounded by people who love him and never question anything he says or does.

Trump to hold rally same night as White House Correspondents' Dinner

He's such a sensitive little snowflake with no sense of humor who can't stand the idea of being in the same room with people who will make jokes about him. That's why he's going to hold a bigly rally where he'll be surrounded by his adoring worshippers.

Last edited:
Apparently Trump was so ****** off at all the people who took part in the science marches that he:

1. Claimed his administration is pro-science. Nobody bought it for a second. If his administration is pro-science, nobody would have had to march in defense of science. See how that works, Donnie?
Seriously, does he really think that everyone will believe everything that comes out of his mouth?

Priceless. :fp:

Trump Says “Congratulations … Tremendous” as He Awards Purple Heart to Wounded Soldier

The article said:
This isn’t the first time the president has been criticized for remarks he made about the Purple Heart. During the campaign, a veteran gave the then-nominee his Purple heart. "I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier," Trump said at the time.

I think that many people would be happy if Melania was presented with the Purple Heart, however, that is quite unlikely to happen....

Last edited:
Reactions: Mischief
Status
Not open for further replies.