TV & Film The TV Room

I'm on Strange New Worlds still. I watched the 7th episode called "The Serene Squall" last night. I think that was one of the best episodes so far.

Survivor has started again and it is the one show from my old actual TV days that I still watch on a local TV station app. It always amazes me that more of them do not research where they are going and what local plant foods are edible. One person on one of the tribes, this time, is knowledgeable and that tribe is eating much better than the others.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: KLS52
I just finished The Watcher. I read the ending was terrible so I wanted to watch it before I read anything about it online. The ending didn't really explain anything, but then I read the real life case and that didn't have many answers either.

I just read that Candy starring Jessica Biel is meant to be good.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
I just finished The Watcher. I read the ending was terrible so I wanted to watch it before I read anything about it online. The ending didn't really explain anything, but then I read the real life case and that didn't have many answers either.

I just read that Candy starring Jessica Biel is meant to be good.
I saw that and it is really good. Jessica Biel is amazing!

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I started watching "Yellowstone" which stars Kevin Costner. I have only seen a couple episodes but it has me hooked already.
My daughter and husband have been watching from the beginning but I couldn't get into it. Not Hallmark-y enough I guess lol.

• Friendly
  • Haha
Reactions: shyvas and Emma JC
I like Sharp Objects so far. I didn't like Gone Girl, though. The book or the film.

I also watched the documentary Framing Britney Spears yesterday. That was really shocking.

Reactions: Emma JC
started watching The English on Prime last night with Emily Blunt - watched 3 of 6 episodes - it is good

watched the final 3 episodes - it was good and happy we watched it - I did find the time line confusing as they jumped back and forth and it wasn't always easy to follow - very sad in so many ways

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com