TV & Film The TV Room

I know a few of you watched Poker Face last year and we just started watching it last night, first two episodes, and are really enjoying it, I do love Natasha so anything with her in it is already a hit in my book. Good news is that Season 2 is in production.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Chryssie
I know a few of you watched Poker Face last year and we just started watching it last night, first two episodes, and are really enjoying it, I do love Natasha so anything with her in it is already a hit in my book. Good news is that Season 2 is in production.

Emma JC
You are going to love episode 3. My personal favorite.

But this was a good reminder for me. I stopped watching it at the end of episode 6 because I thought that was the end. I have to go back and watch the rest. What service is it on?

Has anyone seen Top Vegan? It appears to be year or so old, but I had not heard of it before today.. I just stumbled on it on YouTube. I do enjoy a good cooking contest.

Reactions: PTree15
^I haven't heard of it.

I watched the finale to The Americans last night. I didn't really like that whole final season, although the acting was great and the music was especially good in the final series.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15

But this was a good reminder for me. I stopped watching it at the end of episode 6 because I thought that was the end. I have to go back and watch the rest. What service is it on?

for us it is on GEM which is CBC's online app - the nice thing about CBC / GEM is that they don't lock it after a week, the whole season is available and the app is free, at least it is in Canada - do let me know if it is there also

Emma JC

^I haven't heard of it.

I watched the finale to The Americans last night. I didn't really like that whole final season, although the acting was great and the music was especially good in the final series.

I am happy you enjoyed most of it and the music was the one aspect we did enjoy - we decided not to keep going. If we didn't have the soap opera that is the election south of our border to watch then maybe it would have held our attention. We may have our own soap opera up here sometime soon and fortunately ours only last a few weeks when they do happen, it seems to be non-stop in the usa.

Emma JC

for us it is on GEM which is CBC's online app - the nice thing about CBC / GEM is that they don't lock it after a week, the whole season is available and the app is free, at least it is in Canada - do let me know if it is there also

Emma JC
I tried to login but it wanted a valid Canadian Postal Code.

Now we have started on Ozark. There have been lots of shows over the years that I meant to get around to watching so now my hub is retired we have the time.🙂

Ozark seems very good so far. I'm not a fan of Jason Bateman usually, but I like Laura Linney.

hmmm interesting - I would just pick one and try it - eg CBC address/postal code is M5V 3G5 lol

Emma JC
I will, later. Really what is the worst thing that could happen. A warrant for my arrest in Canada?
Oh. wait. maybe I shouldn't. I may want to move to Canada after the elections.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC
I just finished underneath the Bridge book, so I am starting on the mini series. It is on hulu, not Netflix, like I said in the reading thread.

• Friendly
We are into the third season of Ozark now. They must have had a break (maybe from Covid) as the actors look older in this series.

• Friendly

I watched E 7 and 8 last night. They weren't so good. but just two more to go.