The Weather.

Still not going out there early morning. Yesterday and again today. 👎🏻
B3E9CAFF-6410-4F1B-861E-B40B41AF74A2.jpeg73AE8B69-CB7A-48EB-B829-C0E81B7DC1F1.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
It isn't as warm as it was last week but it is still very bright weather. Quite mild too.

Another chilly start to the day…just below freezing, but it should go up to 47 degrees by afternoon. The next few days look like they should be in the 50s unfortunately also looks like quite a bit of rainy days ahead. April showers bring may flowers.

Another chilly start to the day…just below freezing, but it should go up to 47 degrees by afternoon. The next few days look like they should be in the 50s unfortunately also looks like quite a bit of rainy days ahead. April showers bring may flowers.
Not happy with this chilly weather, after we had that taste of spring last week.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
Started out at 45 degrees this morning and should reach 57…as if we should be happy that it’s warmer…it’s rainy. :pout:

• Sad
It is cloudy and windy and going to be very warm again. A front is coming later and there is a chance of some storms but mostly over night.

It's been cloudy all day, and now the wind has picked up considerably. Rain is coming later.

We had a lot of rain overnight and there will be more!
We did, too. I was up late working, and we had several intense downpours. I think today we might just get showers. Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer.

Todsy is actually better than expected. The sun is half out.

Yesterday it got up in the high 70's, today it's cold and very windy!
I would so hate to live where it was really windy

• Friendly