To offer, or not to offer

I'm you going to a 2 day course with work that has been organised at a hotel. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will all be buffet style. I won't know anyone there so can easily excuse myself early or not go to dinner. I'm taking a pot noodle with me on the premise that il have a kettle in my room!
Iv got a carton of soy milk for breakfast tuesday morning and lots of snacks for during the days.
Hopefully il be ok. It's easier to do this at the moment as my boss who booked me on doesn't know I'm vegan yet! Xxx

If it's all buffet style then you might be ok! Take stuff just in case, but there should at least be fruit, salad, bread/toast, and a few other bits and pieces. You may even find they have a vegetable curry/stir fry, plus chips, steamed/roasted veg and other things at dinner. So don't lose hope yet!

^ I agree with Aery. Buffets sometimes have a lot of options since there's such a variety of food. I've never really had a problem with breakfast buffets at hotels. They usually have cereals, plain oatmeal, fruits, peanut butter/jelly and breads.

Reactions: ledboots