Today's Vegan Menu

A slice of oatmeal raisin breakfast bread, coffee
Apples
Lunch will be a chickpea cutlet wrap with lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, hummus and sriracha-spiced Vegenaise; kettle chips
Dinner will likely be zucchini cakes with tartar sauce, sliced tomatoes from my friend's garden and an ear of corn
Dessert, if I have room, haha, will be either a zucchini-banana muffin or a ginger scone. :)
Oh, and there will be beer. :)

Mixed nuts
apple and PB
salad of spring greens,kalamata olives, dried cranberries, green beans, celery, cukes, tomato and Aldi vegan ranch.
Getting to like that stuff!
Not sure of later but pro

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Chocolate peanut butter overnight oats, black coffee
Seitan sausage grinder with mustard and red onions
Pretzels and peanut butter
Apple
Dinner will be veggie pot pie and a salad with Italian dressing.
Dessert, if I have room, will be graham crackers dipped in melted chocolate.

Reactions: shyvas and Val
started with half a peanut butter and jelly on wheat
Aldis wheat and barley Grapenut knock off with almond milk
Big salad with walnuts, dry cranberries, green olives, cukes and carrots and balsamic
Stewp! Was supposed to be minestrone, but ended up just veggies, white beans, and those pastas that are good for threading necklaces. Forgot too add kale, and didn't have the right tomatoes either
Decaf Stash chai tea with almond milk and ginger snaps

Peanut butter and graham crackers, black coffee
Apple
An avocado wrap with lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, onions, banana peppers and balsamic vinaigrette with a side of chips and a pickle
Dinner will be pasta with vegan sausage and sauce and maybe garlic bread.
I will have a peach for dessert.

Reactions: Val
Chocolate-peanut butter overnight oats, black coffee
Zucchini cake with tartar sauce, ear of corn, peach
Dinner will likely be veggie chili.
Dessert will be graham crackers dipped in melted chocolate.

Peanut butter and graham crackers, black coffee
Apple, green grapes
Tofu scramble wrap with melted vegan cheese; handful of potato chips
Dinner will be veggie chili with either cornbread or tortilla chips and possibly a beer. :D
Snack will be popcorn with nutritional yeast flakes and garlic powder.

Apples, black coffee
Veggie chili over rice
Dinner may be out, though I'm still not sure about that. If not, I'll have a bean burrito and some chips and salsa.

Reactions: Brian W and Val
Drop biscuit with jam, banana, black coffee
Bean burrito with rice, olives, onions and vegan cheese
Dinner will be buffalo seitan nuggets and baked potato wedges with salt and vinegar.
Not sure about dessert. Maybe a baked apple or some trail mix.

Finances are difficult at the moment so we are using what is left in the cupboard and fridge. yesterday we had:

Breakfast: Muesli with flax seed powder, vanilla soyghurt and a blob of strawberry jam
Lunch: Plain wholewheat toast
Dinner: Lentil carrot and potato soup with wholewheat toast and fruit juice

Reactions: Second Summer
Grapes, black coffee
Buffalo seitan sandwich with melted vegan mozzarella; pretzels
I'm on the fence about dinner. I'm thinking pesto pasta with a side of roasted Brussels sprouts or chickpea cutlets with carrots. green beans and mashed potatoes.

Toasted Italian bread with peanut butter and grape jelly; black coffee
Buffalo chik'n wrap with spinach, red onions, carrots and vegan mozzarella; handful of pretzels
Dinner will be roasted squash soup with crackers and a spinach salad with onions, carrots, raisins, walnuts and olives topped with Italian dressing.
If I have dessert, it will be banana-nut butter ice cream topped with chocolate sauce.

English muffin with peanut butter and blueberry jam; black cofffee
Half a leftover roasted veggie panini (red peppers, kale, onions and yellow squash with hummus) and french fries
Dinner will be sliced vegan sausage with sauerkraut and Dijon mustard plus a side of steamed broccoli.
I might do baked apples for dessert, if I have room.

Reactions: Chryssie and Val
English muffin with peanut butter and blueberry jam; iced coffee with almond milk
Grilled vegan cheese sandwich with leftover french fries
Sliced seitan loaf with Dijon mustard, boiled cabbage and steamed carrots
I'm too full for dessert. The seitan loaf is really filling. :)

Starbucks soy peppermint latte, cinnamon raisin bagel (met a friend for coffee this morning and used a gift card. Thanks, mom!)
Tossed salad that includes roasted peanuts, pickles, onions, carrots, vegan cheese and shredded cabbage topped with Italian dressing; orange
I'm undecided about dinner. I have several options, among them vegan sausage and sauerkraut with mustard, veggie chili or a casserole of some sort.

Smoothie with banana, blueberries, peanut butter, unsweetened cocoa and almond milk; black coffee
Veggie burger on whole wheat bread with mustard, pesto, relish and vegan cheese; handful of tortilla chips with salsa
Grapes
Dinner will be the rest of the vegan burrito bowl with marinated tofu and guacamole.

Whole wheat toast with peanut butter, black coffee
Grapes
Seitan loaf sandwich on whole wheat bread with spicy mustard, onions and lettuce; handful of tortilla chips with guacamole
Butternut squash soup with saltines and a side of sesame-ginger baked tofu
Hot chocolate made with almond milk

strawberries, flax, matcha, tumeric/bl pepper, ginger almond milk smoothie
garnet sweet potato (or is it a yamo_O)
brown rice, smoky tempeh, broccoli
tater tots that that were hiding in back of fridge :p
Smoky spicy black eyed peas with collards and tomatoes and chilis
A blueberry black tea with almond milk creamer

B - wholewheat granary toast with spread and sliced avocado. French press coffee with soya milk/cream & stevia.
S - Chickpea puree
L - Lentil & vegetable soup with a slice of granary loaf plus spread. An artichoke with vinaigrette. Strawberries.
D - Lentil & vegetable soup. A salad made with red cabbage, avocados, baby lettuce, seeds, a dollop of chickpea puree,yeast
flakes + vinaigrette.A banana.
S - A few unsalted peanuts.