US Trump - favourite facepalm moments

Not trump specific, but....

There's nothing that shouts "Patriotism!" quite like using a facsimile of the flag to snuggle your *** and your dangly bits.

Last edited:
This is now a very real possibility:

In the presidential line of succession, if a president is incapacitated, impeached, unable to do his job or removed from office, the Vice President takes over until the president can resume his duties. If the president doesn’t or can’t return, the Vice President is sworn in as the next president.

If the Vice President cannot take over or become President for one or more of the reasons listed above, the Speaker of the House is next in line to assume presidential duties.

That means if both Donald Trump and Mike Pence are impeached or arrested, we get President (or Acting President) Nancy Pelosi.

We may get a woman president after all. :D

This is now a very real possibility:

In the presidential line of succession, if a president is incapacitated, impeached, unable to do his job or removed from office, the Vice President takes over until the president can resume his duties. If the president doesn’t or can’t return, the Vice President is sworn in as the next president.

If the Vice President cannot take over or become President for one or more of the reasons listed above, the Speaker of the House is next in line to assume presidential duties.

That means if both Donald Trump and Mike Pence are impeached or arrested, we get President (or Acting President) Nancy Pelosi.

We may get a woman president after all. :D
I have been holding this possibility very near to my heart. <3

Reactions: Amy SF
As there was recently the request that we "seriously" discuss Trump's policies, first and foremost among them his request to "Build The Wall", instead of just expressing our disbelief that this is even an issue, here we go:

What he is asking for...
Trump’s immigration speech was an insult to the nation’s intelligence

Why his claims are, at best, wrong, and at worst, full of malice
Trump’s big immigration speech was based on 2 false premises

Why Trump's behaviour now can actually endanger public safety
To build the wall, Trump is sacrificing airport security

and, last, but not least, how TV Networks in 2014 denied to broadcast a speech by President Obama on the same subject ....
Networks giving Trump free airtime on Tuesday refused to air Obama’s 2014 immigration speech

And this one article sums it up nicely:
The real crisis is that Trump has no idea what he’s doing

Last edited:
I'm paying attention again, now that I heard about the government shutdown. I tried listening to one of his speeches and couldn't get through it. He repeats the same information over and over. Worst. Speaker. Ever.

Reactions: Brian W and KLS52
I'm paying attention again, now that I heard about the government shutdown. I tried listening to one of his speeches and couldn't get through it. He repeats the same information over and over. Worst. Speaker. Ever.
I couldn't agree more! I can't listen to him. I just read about what he says later. And I thought W was bad!

and, last, but not least, how TV Networks in 2014 denied to broadcast a speech by President Obama on the same subject ....
Networks giving Trump free airtime on Tuesday refused to air Obama’s 2014 immigration speech

As much as I like Obama, I've noticed this as well: that he didn't get as much negative attention for certain things. Like the fact that there was a government shutdown while he was president. I do realize the context is different. For him, the shutdown had to do with implementing Obamacare, which makes way more sense than trying to build a wall. As a non-U.S. citizen I find it interesting how certain things make it into the news here while others don't.