Watcha Drinkin?

Last night I slept all night for the first time in months, I will drink mother of all herbs tea again tonight, but will make it a bit weaker I don't want to rely on it too much. But right now water is just fine
I've never heard of that.

Reactions: HappyRoxy
I forgot to make the ginger smoothie yesterday. I will do it in a minute!

Reactions: PTree15
A ginger shot. It's the first time I have had one and it packs quite a punch!
Just an anecdote, but that has gotten rid of some bad headaches/migraines for me

I had one of my sons light blue Gatorades. I've felt so thirsty today, and it really hit the spot. I remember one that was cucumber something I liked

Just an anecdote, but that has gotten rid of some bad headaches/migraines for me
Oh really, I have ginger downstairs as I meant to make myself a shot each day and keep forgetting. I have been having double vision off and on and like I am getting a migraine so I have booked a Indian Head Massage for today.

I think I will make myself a ginger shot now!

Oh really, I have ginger downstairs as I meant to make myself a shot each day and keep forgetting. I have been having double vision off and on and like I am getting a migraine so I have booked a Indian Head Massage for today.

I think I will make myself a ginger shot now!
Let us know if it helped! I'm always unsure if things are a coincidence or really a help.

• Agree
Reactions: Raven