What are you craving?

I've never had traditional street corn, but my favorite way is vegan mayo with loads of nooch, salt and pepper (which I just ate!)

I'm really craving kettle corn, that sweet and salty popcorn
I tried to order corn in my groceries after seeing that video, but it didn't arrive. I will have to buy some and try it with mayo.

I used to really like tuna mayo on baked potatoes with sweetcorn in it. Decades ago, obviously!

• Wow
Reactions: silva
I tried to order corn in my groceries after seeing that video, but it didn't arrive. I will have to buy some and try it with mayo.

I used to really like tuna mayo on baked potatoes with sweetcorn in it. Decades ago, obviously!
I like just salt and vegan butter on my corn, so I'm not sure I'll try the street corn recipe from CLV.

I'm craving pasta e fagiole. I might have to make some this week.

Reactions: KLS52
I'm craving salad sandwiches with lots of mayo and mustard. I bought some fresh bread from the bakery yesterday so I'm going to have one for breakfast today.

I did buy some vegan tuna in my shopping so I will try that later on a jacket potato.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Real food. I'm staying overnight at my daughter's apartment in New York and didn't plan well enough for food. She has zero food here as she doesn't cook and lives off of take out. I have an English muffin but nothing to put on it. There is half of a protein shake leftover from last night. I miss my fruit.

The only real food I had yesterday was microwaved tofu lol. I do have bran flakes for breakfast but I drank the almond milk last night. Can't wait to get home but that won't be for another four hours. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don't know what I was thinking when I packed. The thought of a dry English muffin for breakfast is making me nauseous lol.