What are you craving?

IMG_0851.pngIMG_0852.pngI need to stop watching facebook reels about food.

Typical breakfast, like a diner breakfast, which is not my usual craving...
I want spicy Beyond breakfast patties, with tofu sauteed in their grease, with kala namak, and toast

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Field roast pepperoni.
I've been thinking about making pepperoni. Have you made this one? I've never had Field Roast, but can't imagine it's any better
I omit the fennel and anise, and use the hot chili oil I request when I get Chinese. Or buy that chili crisp oil, or just chili garlic paste stuff
Edit: chili garlic paste tastes pretty different from pepperoni! Not complaining though...

Last edited:
Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Sponge cake with strawberries and cream but the strawberries have to have syrup that soaks into the cake.

Brownies. That almost never happens. I've never really been a fan of brownies. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Brownies. That almost never happens. I've never really been a fan of brownies. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh man.....I loved brownies! I've never had a vegan one that met my standard. I've made about a dozen different recipes, bought many from veg sites and fairs. I've had things that were good, but never one that satisfied what I know as a brownie.
I think my favorite used tofu, and we're fudgy.

Reactions: KLS52
Oh man.....I loved brownies! I've never had a vegan one that met my standard. I've made about a dozen different recipes, bought many from veg sites and fairs. I've had things that were good, but never one that satisfied what I know as a brownie.
I think my favorite used tofu, and we're fudgy.
I agree. I've tried several recipes along with bakery/store-bought vegan brownies, and they just don't measure up.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
I don't really like brownies at all.

I am going to have a smoothie when I get hungry. I have some crumpets that I will have with butter and jam later. I am craving something sweet.

More air fried barbecue soy curls. I'm making my own barbecue sauce too because it was really good the other day. I'm going to make a lint jar of it instead of the one serving.

And then I'm craving pizza on focaccia bread. I'll buy the focaccia and add my own toppings.

• Love
I'm craving vegan mac and cheese from my fav restaurant that closed down! I am going to have to try to recreate it at home as the one from the other restaurant wasn't the same.

• Friendly
I'm watching Cheap Lazy Vegan and she is eating burgers, street corn and macaroni salad and they all look delicious.

• Love
I'm watching Cheap Lazy Vegan and she is eating burgers, street corn and macaroni salad and they all look delicious.
I saw that video, too. She had another video with all the recipe information in it. I would love to try the macaroni salad as it has vegan mango chutney in it and pistachios. Not your average macaroni salad! And I totally want to try the grilled pineapple with the Beyond Burger. That sounds really delicious.

Reactions: Raven
I didn't know what street corn was before, but it sounds nice. I did watch the video with them making the macaroni salad too.

I didn't know what street corn was before, but it sounds nice. I did watch the video with them making the macaroni salad too.
I've never had traditional street corn, but my favorite way is vegan mayo with loads of nooch, salt and pepper (which I just ate!)

I'm really craving kettle corn, that sweet and salty popcorn