What are You Having For (Vegetarian) Lunch/Dinner/Snack? 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an amazing dinner thanks to my buys in the UK and Canada.

I made wholewheat soft tortillas with Cauldron Lincolnshire sausages, grated carrots, guacamole (added extra green chili) and hot chipotle sauce. I had 3 wraps, which I immensely enjoyed.

Cabbage soup. A salad made with finely sliced fennel, avocadoes with an egg, evo dressing and a sprinlke of brewer's yeast.
A persimmon/sharron fruit for dessert.

Ww spaghetti with vegetarian meatballs in tomato sauce. Sorry for the typos as i m typing with 1finger on a i pad.

I didn't cook today and had another lamb's leaf salad for dinner.

Fresh pineapple and some gingerbread loaf for dessert.

I didn't cook today and had another lamb's leaf salad for dinner.

Fresh pineapple and some gingerbread loaf for dessert.

I keep reading this as lamb salad.:fp:

Tonight I had black eyed peas w/ greens over brown jasmine rice.

I keep reading this as lamb salad.:fp:

Tonight I had black eyed peas w/ greens over brown jasmine rice.

We'll have to rename it Fade.

salad-mache.jpg

Reactions: ledboots
mushroom risotto, but might have a vegetarian lasagna, sometimes using a quorn mince but I think I prefer the lasagna which has roasted veg rather than fake mince in, i.e. butternut squash, sweet potato, spinach and some roasted peppers mixed in a tomato sauce, much tastier.

Reactions: ledboots
mushroom risotto, but might have a vegetarian lasagna, sometimes using a quorn mince but I think I prefer the lasagna which has roasted veg rather than fake mince in, i.e. butternut squash, sweet potato, spinach and some roasted peppers mixed in a tomato sauce, much tastier.
I agree about the veggie lasagna. I usually roast some veggies separately and add them sometime in the lasagna cooking process. Your veggie mixture sounds good. :)

I had a Boca chicken patty on a toasted bun with onions, pickles, Daiya cheddar, vegenaise, ketchup and Sriracha. Better than any Big Mac I've ever had.

Reactions: thefadedone
Goodlife bean quarter pounder topped with avacado plus some sweet potato wedges on the side (with houmous or ketchup or something)

I was going to make Isa's roasted red pepper mac and cheese along with vegetable paratha.
I haven't ever had either one and it sounded really good, but I was starting to pull ingredients from the frig when I looked at my left overs and decided I better eat them.
So for dinner I had coleslaw, cold roasted potato, vegetable pasta salad, a lentil broccoli mess, and fried crimini mushrooms.

Burgers, wholemeal buns, sweet potato fries
& a nice big mixed salad. Obviously ketchup :p

Woo Fridays!

Isa's roasted red pepper mac and cheese along with vegetable paratha.

A quesadilla. I made a basic one with shredded Daiya cheddar/mozzarella, refried beans, Tofutti sour cream and homemade salsa. It's sallyomalley and RascalsMom's fault. :p

Was in town today (my dog needed booster shots) and I stopped at the Lactating Bovine Cross-dresser (Dairy Queen) and had an Orange Julius.
Before today I haven't had one for 20 years. I remembered enjoying them.
It tasted funny. I thought "to much vanilla".
I've felt like urping up since then.
Came home took a nap and a couple of Gaviscon.
It's now around 9 hours since I drank it. My stomach is still bothering me.

For dinner I had some french bread lightly toasted - dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.