What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Emma JC

Hallelujah is one of my favorite songs, so I checked out the Pentatonix version. It's really pretty. Thanks for the idea!

mine too, Pentatonix's version is a close second to KD Lang's version, especially at the Canadian Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony

Emma JC

Reactions: hopeful
I like their covers best. Their originals are pretty good, too. Still A Friend of Mine is very Beatlesque. Their bangs are even early Beatles-like. BTW, that is their Dad on the piano.

They were the "house band" at the Cavern for a few years which is pretty good Beatles creds.

ok I ended up buying their album :kissing:

Famed pianist Bruce Hornsby has been rolling out official videos from a recent stretch of solo shows as part of his “Hornsby For The Holidays” series. One of the latest installments features “The Valley Road” performed “Grateful Dead style.”

Reactions: Emma JC
Oh, and before anyone complains that the song is by Leonard Cohen NOT Jeff Buckley, Morgan wrote in the YouTube comments, 'Thanks for watching and for the lovely comments! As it states in the video description and credits, Leonard Cohen wrote the song. But this is from my interpretation of the album GRACE in its entirety, and based on the Jeff Buckley version."

And I do like Leonard Cohen's version best. And Jeff Buckley's too. But as long as I'm posting VIDEO, it might as well have a pretty girl in it. (Yes, I'm that shallow).

Reactions: Emma JC
Ahhh. Nothing more Christmasy than a Vince Guaraldi Trio fueled Charlie Brown Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.