What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out their cover of Don't Forget About Me. But there is no video.

I like this one

https:

I love Adiemus - I first heard them when I was on Hold (years ago) with an airline trying to book a flight. I asked them, when they came back on the line, who it was and they told me, I purchased the CD and have played it hundreds of times since then. I once drove from Toronto to Calgary, alone, and it helped keep me awake and alert and joyful.

Thank you SO for putting it up there.

Emma JC

@Emma JC
I love them as well. I used to listen to Adiemus alot as a child. Their music really creates a feeling of joyfulness and is perfect for travelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Emma JC

Are you ready for a new year Was this year a little too weird Yeah it’s almost done Yeah let’s have some fun Cause everyday there’s something to celebrate Every morning something is new So if you’re worn out from giving your everything Just remember that this year is for you So make it better (Instr.) You don’t need a gym membership You don’t need another outfit Yeah you’re lookin’ fine Yeah you’re lookin’ so fine Everyday there’s something to celebrate Every morning something is new So if you’re worn out from giving your everything Just remember that this year is for you Don’t you forget it Everyday there’s something to celebrate Every morning something is new So if you’re worn out from giving your everything Just remember that this year is for you So make it better I wish you a better New Year I wish you a better New Year I wish you a better New Year I wish you a better New Year

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
Status
Not open for further replies.