Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
A huge vegan ice cream cookie sandwich that I had to spilt because it was so large. I have not had one in so long. I cured my monthly sweets urge.

Reactions: PTree15
Big Sunday breakfast. Sausage, bacon, potato hash with peppers, onions, garlic, spices and toast. With coffee and mimosas. Yum. Sunday breakfast is awesome.

A sautéed veggie sandwich (with extra nooch & Go Veggie shreds), lots of unsalted Kettle chips (they were back in stock!), some of my roasted red pepper/walnut dip on the side, and a glass of Shiraz....

I'm gonna munch out & play a game demo now... 'scuse me. :cool:

A Granny Smith apple with peanut butter; black coffee.

Last edited:
Soon, half a Simple Truth veggie pizza... the serving size says 1/3. Come on, be serious... who's going to think that 1/3 of a 10" pizza is a meal?? :hmm:

When I don't eat my own cooking, it's the sodium I'm concerned about.... I'd eat the entire thing otherwise. Gonna be hard not to... I haven't eaten one damn morsel today. I've got no-salt kettle chips, though... crunchy potassium to balance the sodium, if need be... right on.

Right now, a glass of Kendall Jackson chardonnay.... I'm finally decompressing.... let's hope it lasts for tonight.

À votre santé... bon appétit... bon nuit. :flower:

^ I was thinking about having that for breakfast, except with some frozen blueberries too.:)

Baby potatoes and non dairy spread. I'm battling a migraine since yesterday and didn't get much sleep.
I hope you feel better soon, shyvas.

I just had a zucchini cake sandwich on toasted Italian bread with onions and vegan tartar sauce.

I hope you feel better soon, shyvas.

I just had a zucchini cake sandwich on toasted Italian bread with onions and vegan tartar sauce.

Thank you PTree. I feel exhausted and don't know how I'm going to manage my shift at work tomorrow.

I made a large batch of cream of tomato soup and served it with a drizzle of olive oil. A artisan, organic ww slice of bread with speed and peppered cheddar.

A few strawberries for dessert.

IMG_7003.jpg

Leftover cream of tomato & red pepper soup served with a drizzle of olive oil and some soya cream.

Strawberries and a few sf vanilla filled sandwich chocolate biscuits for dessert.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
A cup of green tea. I've never craved green tea as much as I have lately! I have blueberry black tea I like with almond milk, earl grey i like plain, apple roibois i can't wait to finish, but damn, I craved green tea! I got Uncle Lee's organic green tea.
I have some potatoes in the instant pot for garlic mash when they're done :)

A cup of green tea. I've never craved green tea as much as I have lately! I have blueberry black tea I like with almond milk, earl grey i like plain, apple roibois i can't wait to finish, but damn, I craved green tea! I got Uncle Lee's organic green tea.
I have some potatoes in the instant pot for garlic mash when they're done :)
You finally got your green tea & potatoes!! :clp:

Yep! Never craved green tea before in my life. I've had two big cups!
Made mashed taters with an interesting gravy

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
A few small slices of whole grain sourdough baguette dipped in my homemade pasta sauce. I had to test it, ya know.... :rolleyes:

Yummy! Can't wait for pasta tonight! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.