Whatcha Eatin?

hmmm it is noodley soup day, typically, however we did have noodles for dinner last night ---- maybe I will add a few noodles to the leftover bean/veggie soup I made the other night then I won't waste the soup and will have more noodles

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and Tom L.
Oh, I saw that on the news this morning; they were talking about the best biscuits for dunking. I thought that it was a British thing. Mind you, I'm not a dunker and love the crispness of a biscuit.
I am really wanting some ginger biscotti now! Putting candied ginger on my Trader Joes list for tomorrow! Love lightly dunking

I'm having some red lentil curry as a dip with tortilla chips :lick:

steel cut oats, out of bananas so extra berries today and out of toast... hmmm pita with peanut butter then - I badly need to grocery shop but I have a cough still from last week and so am a bit reluctant to go - may have to send my honey and that could be interesting (he thinks it would be an adventure)

Emma JC

Leftover lentil & veg soup including ww gnocette pasta with a sprinkle of smoked paprika/yeast flakes and a drizzle of evo.
A coconut milk raspberry pudding with soya cream.
A small pear.

Reactions: PTree15
My leftover sun dried tomato soup. I think that is one of my favourites.

steel cut oats, out of bananas so extra berries today and out of toast... hmmm pita with peanut butter then - I badly need to grocery shop but I have a cough still from last week and so am a bit reluctant to go - may have to send my honey and that could be interesting (he thinks it would be an adventure)

Emma JC

nope.... that's today, with bananas and toast - I sent my honey to the store and he followed the list...

yesterday was breakfast beans/onions/jalapenos, with waffle sandwich with smoky tempeh and Just Egg patty inside (cheez shreds) and an orange

Emma JC