Whatcha Eatin?

A Greggs vegan sausage roll because the vegan steak bakes were all sold out plus a raw carrot and some
white seedless grapes. I sat outside the Pavillion gardens with a friend and her lovely dog whilst nibbling and chatting.
We talked to quite a few people and one lady who said she was nearly plant based will be joining us at the next Viva demo at
the end of the month.

Half a galia melon and green tea, then a slice of toasted sourdough with Pip & Nut PB and a mashed banana.
I had to look up "Galia melon". It sounds interesting: evidently a sort of cross between a cantaloupe and a honeydew. I kind of hope that the demand for it doesn't cut into the sales of other melons, the way Evercrisp apples seem to be everywhere these days...

Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
usually we have our steel cut oats however he has had a smoothie so I am going to just have hmmmm started typing this about 2 hours ago and still haven't eaten - so just going to have maybe pita and banana PB&J

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15
I had a burrito bowl which was very good except for the tiny bit of raw onion that I picked out.
I had a meetup with a few vegan friends in a community hub in Kemptown. Everyone enjoyed it and we plan to go back. It’s a pay whatever you feel place.👍🥰