Whatcha Eatin?

I'm going to have overnight oats for breakfast. I made them with oats, soya milk and peaches with a little bit of syrup. I seem to have made a lot so I will probably just have half today with sliced banana and then half tomorrow morning.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I am having more cold food after my dentist visit today. I had some fresh bread with some smoky Violife cheese, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks and some vegan mayo and yellow mustard.

Reactions: PTree15
I am going to have the leftover pasta with a bunch of kale and (ugh) some kidney beans... lol

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
How were they? Kidney beans definitely have a... strong presence?... in food; I think white, soy, or garbanzo beans would harmonize with other foods more easily. But pasta, kale, and legumes are all staples of mine. I'm trying to think of seasonings that could make this trio work.

I made overnight oats and I was going to have it with fresh raspberries this time, but I have woken up craving something savoury so I will have mushrooms on toast instead.

I will swap over and have the oats for lunch.

I made overnight oats and I was going to have it with fresh raspberries this time, but I have woken up craving something savoury so I will have mushrooms on toast instead.

I will swap over and have the oats for lunch.
I prefer the latter. I had an air fried Richmond banger on whole wheat toast with Flora and Dijon mustard.

Reactions: PTree15
How were they? Kidney beans definitely have a... strong presence?... in food; I think white, soy, or garbanzo beans would harmonize with other foods more easily. But pasta, kale, and legumes are all staples of mine. I'm trying to think of seasonings that could make this trio work.

it was very good - the pasta was already very garlicky and the red kidney beans worked fine and added bulk and the kale was delicious as always, I just reheated it all in the microwave and so the kale was soft

today was noodley soup with lots of kale, veggies, soy curls etc

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Informative
Reactions: Tom L. and PTree15
I'm going to have overnight oats with strawberries and bananas. I cracked and bought some coffee yesterday after not having it for 4 months Jan- April. I will try and only have 2 cups a day at the most as sometimes caffeine makes me very jittery.

I was going to have a cherry, cocoa powder, banana and soya milk smoothie. After reading that article on here I will snack on some raw veggies before I have my breakfast smoothie.

• Love