What's your Thanksgiving 'main dish'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Tofurky and my husband seems to LOVE Tofurky, so that's what we make at home. Last year we got the Gardein turkeyless roast, and both liked it less than we like good ol' Tofurky.

We had a nut roast (from Holland & Barrett), green bean casserole, stuffing, potato and sweet potato mash, gravy and corn bread.

I think I'd like to do something like this: Cauliflower Pot Roast [Vegan] :) And I already have homemade mushroom gravy in the freezer.... ;)

cauliflower-pot-roast-1200x750.jpeg

Mmmm, roasted veggies.... :drool:

Last edited:
Now that I tried Butler soy curls it's a no-brainer. Butler Soy curls!
Everything stuffing, greens, cranberry sauce, mushroom gravy

Reactions: Freesia and KLS52
Chickpea cutlets and garlic smashed potatoes and lots of other roasted/baked veggies. And cranberry sauce. :D

Reactions: Freesia
Now that I tried Butler soy curls it's a no-brainer. Butler Soy curls!
Everything stuffing, greens, cranberry sauce, mushroom gravy

All sounds great, especially the stuffing and cranberry sauce.. :) .

Chickpea cutlets and garlic smashed potatoes and lots of other roasted/baked veggies. And cranberry sauce. :D

From Veganomicon? Have never made anything like that before... sounds like a great idea though :) .

Reactions: PTree15
From Veganomicon? Have never made anything like that before... sounds like a great idea though :) .
Yes, I love them so much! They also make great sandwiches. They are very easy to make. The hardest part is mashing the chickpeas. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.