Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Xenforo Style - Leafy Greens

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Xenforo Style - Citrus

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • XFStop Mobile Style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I use Xenforo original because I like a white background and find it much cheerier than the original dark one. I like that you've made Xenforo the default style now. Some might find it bland, but at least potential members won't be turned off by it and they can always change it later.

It's a toss up between Leafy Greens and VeggieViews high contrast for me. I cast my vote for leafy greens, but then realized I'm having a day where the high contrast is better for my eyes.

Probably should have voted for the high contrast.

ETA: In any case, I'm really happy to have the greens. I love blue in nature, but I despise most manmade blues, and it's such a prevalent color for websites.

VeggieViews works best for me.

The VeggieViews Red is the one I've been using the most, but I also notice there's not quite enough difference in color between regular username and the Mod names.
I also use the VeggieViews High Contrast one. I'd use the grape one but it's too "bright", or something; I don't know what it is.

I use one which is white and blue borders.

It can be funny sometimes when people use white typing. Like the other day I saw something like:

This is my opinion on the subject:

I also think:

And it took me a while to realise that they had written in white. I thought they just wrote nothing.

I use one which is white and blue borders.

It can be funny sometimes when people use white typing. Like the other day I saw something like:

This is my opinion on the subject:

I also think:

And it took me a while to realise that they had written in white. I thought they just wrote nothing.

That happens to me but when people use black typing. I use the dark + green one so everything is usually in white writing.

I use Xenforo original because I like a white background and find it much cheerier than the original dark one. I like that you've made Xenforo the default style now. Some might find it bland, but at least potential members won't be turned off by it and they can always change it later.

I have been using Xenforo Blueberries. I too like the white background and feel it's more bright and upbeat. The dark background is hard to read.