Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Xenforo Style - Leafy Greens

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Xenforo Style - Citrus

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • XFStop Mobile Style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay. We have way too many styles and it makes it hard to maintain. So for now I have removed the XFStop Mobile style and disabled Flexile Dark - VeggieViews. I'm tempted to disable a couple more.

Okay. We have way too many styles and it makes it hard to maintain. So for now I have removed the XFStop Mobile style and disabled Flexile Dark - VeggieViews. I'm tempted to disable a couple more.

Not Flexile Dark - green!

You can delete Flexile Dark Veggie Views. I don't think I ever did get it to work properly. You can probably get rid of Veggie Views too, since it is very similar to Veggie Views High Contrast. Actually I don't think any of the Veggie Views styles look good with the new icons. I designed them to go with the ones Alice-Bee had created.

Noooooo! I use Veggie Views. It's perfect.

Edit: I could use Veggie Views High Contrast instead, but please keep one of these.

Flexile Dark + Blue is actually my own favourite, although I alternate between that and Leafy Greens which is also nice.

I want to keep at least one dark style, a white style and additionally a high contrast one that will work for those who struggle to see well on the other styles. I could be persuaded to keep more I suppose, but 10 styles are too many.