Who is the most important person in your life right now?

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Who is the most important person in your life right now? It can be a family member, a relative, a friend, or somebody else. If this person were to suddenly not be around any more (for whatever reason), you'd be utterly and completely lost.

Determine who that person is, and let them know in no uncertain terms how much they mean to you. Give them a hug and kiss. Give them a gift. Treat them to dinner, either homemade or restaurant-bought. Spend one whole day with that person and only that person. Get a really nice blank greeting card and write in it an essay or poem telling them what they mean to you. Teach them something, a craft or some knowledge, that you know and you want them to know.

Don't wait until "it's too late". Do it now.

My fiance, cheesy as it is. And I tell him/show him every day what he means to me.
Yes, me too. Without a doubt.

Having found the person who was most important to me dead 334 days ago, I'm all for making sure the people I love KNOW that I love them. I've always been like that and the last time I saw Kyle, I had kissed him on the forehead and told him everything was going to be fine.

Mine is my fiance too. My fiance is my best friend, neither of us our sociable people, we spend almost all of our free time together and we always get along. We're one of those couples everybody hates :p

We hug, kiss, buy each other little gifts, do nice things for each other, tell each other we love each other, take each other out for lunch, make each other meals, spend the day doing something nice together, all the time. Like I said, we're sickening :p I hate the idea of people I love not knowing I love them, especially my fiance, so I make sure he ALWAYS knows. I'm lucky, I think most people it would annoy the hell out of!

Mine is my fiance too. My fiance is my best friend, neither of us our sociable people, we spend almost all of our free time together and we always get along. We're one of those couples everybody hates :p

We hug, kiss, buy each other little gifts, do nice things for each other, tell each other we love each other, take each other out for lunch, make each other meals, spend the day doing something nice together, all the time. Like I said, we're sickening :p I hate the idea of people I love not knowing I love them, especially my fiance, so I make sure he ALWAYS knows. I'm lucky, I think most people it would annoy the hell out of!
:yes: What else could you want in a partner, really??

Oh, and we never fight.

Sounds about right! Even my other friends who are in relationships hate it :p

I can't possibly pick one. Apparently, I am very needy and require to keep everyone I have in my life, in my life. :D

Reactions: PTree15 and Dedalus
I can't pick just one, either; I'd have to say my mom, my stepdad, my sister, my two best friends...they are the best! I tell them all the time how much I love them and how lucky I am to have them in my life.

That would be my husband and daughter, without a doubt.

To be honest, I could lose everyone and still know that I could go on. I once felt that I would be completely and utterly lost without a particular person; but then I found out it wasn't true when that person exited my life. So I guess that important person is myself!

That said, my SO is pretty darn important to me. I let him know everyday.

My husband and kids. However, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm pretty important to myself lately. It's all for the greater good of the family, but I've had to carve out a lot more time just for me recently.

Though it may sound selfish, right now I have to be the most important person to myself. I am embarking on a journey of change right now after devoting my entire life to others. That said, I am a very nurturing person and my family still is most important to me. Without the support of my sister, I would not be able to endure what life has thrown at me lately.

Though it may sound selfish, right now I have to be the most important person to myself. I am embarking on a journey of change right now after devoting my entire life to others. That said, I am a very nurturing person and my family still is most important to me. Without the support of my sister, I would not be able to endure what life has thrown at me lately.
It is not selfish. You are moving into a new phase of your life, and will do better with more introspection and observation of your new reality. You'll be better for everyone in the long run. :hugs: