A small hi

q_nekochan

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hello everyone. I am a vegan newbie looking for a community and support. I don't know any vegans in real life so I googled and found this forum. I hope to meet awesome people and find useful advice on here.

I've never felt good while eating meat and recently I've thought more and more about quitting all animal products and I've finally decided to start. I already feel happy and fulfilled to not be hurting any creature on a daily basis.

I wish everyone the best and congratulate on choosing a cruelty-free lifestyle. :heart:

Kisses, Eva

Welcome on board! That is an excellent decision!

I went on holiday with my wife to Croatia, including Zagreb, back in 2010. Not a bad place! (We had no real problems finding vegan food, the weather was excellent, there was a beach, lots of interesting things to see, etcetera.)

Reactions: q_nekochan
Hello everyone. I am a vegan newbie looking for a community and support. I don't know any vegans in real life so I googled and found this forum. I hope to meet awesome people and find useful advice on here.
That's so wonderful that you found us with Google.

It's not that tricky. and nothing needs to be done right away. but you should start learning about proper nutrition for vegans.

Maybe check out a book, watch a movie, or watch out some videos. Pick up a B12 supplement. then just hang out here and soak up some knowledge