Health Issues Alzheimer's disease/dementia

It's easy to worry when you have stress to think you're losing it when a brief meditation and focus can bring you back to normal.

It's easy to worry when you have stress to think you're losing it when a brief meditation and focus can bring you back to normal.
Fact of the matter is, I'm concerned about my elderly parents.... and I'm worried about my best friend. Both of his parents had it.

Last edited:
He’s going to be appearing on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Friday night, presumably to discuss this.
I wonder how much he'll talk about diet. I've been eating too much crap for someone who believes nutrition is probably the best prevention. I think it's because I'm pretty well convinced it takes as close to 100% adherence to be true. It's certainly that way for heart disease patients! I've known people who were on the common 'dash' diets and exercise who got nowhere till they did Dr Esselstyns really super strict no oil, wfpb diet! Like they were born again!

Some researches refer to AD as diabetes type 3. Just like many cancers and heart disease, I think diet does play a role but don't think it helps much once the disease develops. I know I like sugar far too much for someone with both cancer and AD in the family.