Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some homemade animal free spring rolls this morning, similar to my taquitos, but wrapped differently and with a few different ingredients. The rolls were made from wholemeal (wheat) flour, water, salt. Ingredients was a pinto bean paste mixed with onion and garlic, cumin and salt. Savory one included tomato paste and rosemary. Spicy one included tomato paste and jalapenos. Cabbage also part of the filling.

Will be having for late lunch as well.

Reactions: Emma JC
Rolled oat porridge mixed with tons of frozen berries and pineapple and cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, greens powder, flax meal, hemp hearts and topped with two small sliced bananas.

Emma JC

Rolled oats with mixed berries and water

This morning, I had granola, a banana, and (a little later), a soy yogurt.

one banana and one grapefruit cut up into pieces

sprouted toast with peanut butter and jam

Emma JC

Reactions: hopeful
Homemade wholemeal wheat bread with lowered sodium Vegemite, lettuce and tomato.

Same as above, without the tomato or lettuce this time.

I had blueberry waffles with maple syrup, a "Gutsy" probiotic thing (berry and oats flavor), and a banana.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
Black coffee with jaggery

Acai drink with jaggery

Homemade wholemeal thick wheat toast with lower sodium Vegemite

Tomato soup with onion, garlic, asparagus, salt, white pepper and rosemary and some left over bread crumbs

A high fiber wholemeal wheat bread (store bought this time), toasted and with broccoli, tomato slices and grilled mushrooms.

4 with low sodium Vegemite
4 without Vegemite but with a new spicy seasoning mix I just purchased

Good to go for lunch and breakfast. Probably have a snack before dinner.

banana/berry/pineapple smoothie (kale too)

breakfast beans on toast

Emma JC

How much Kale do you mix into those smoothies? I've tried this before with fruit and found the taste not agreeable (although I enjoy Kale with other veggies and/or tomatoes and salt). Maybe I added too much?

Oatmeal with banana, 1 tablespoon of grounded and roasted flax seeds and dried blueberries. Warm oatmeal makes mornings worth it.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
In a hurry this morning: rolled oats as flour, mixed with banana pieces, cacao powder and jaggery and blended.

This morning, I had cereal with soy milk. I then proceeded to eat the remaining Skittles from Halloween. Not the healthiest breakfast, but a tasty one. ;)

Reactions: Forest Nymph
Status
Not open for further replies.