Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueberry Wheaties cereal (it tasted like blueberry muffins AND its vegan!) with soya milk.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
Leftover tacos from last night: Nixtamalized corn tortillas, pinto beans mix (pinto beans, onion, garlic, cumin, salt), homemade salsa and Cos lettuce.

Homemade wholegrain wraps (wheat - wholegrain flour and water) with miso, sunflower seeds and Cos lettuce.

Granola with soy milk. Chai latte (made with soy milk, no honey).

I finally found some Indian black salt. So this morning I'm making a tofu scramble with hash browns and toast.

Reactions: hopeful
some interesting breakfast choices above.... :confused:

today was toast with peanut butter, jam and banana slices

Emma JC

BLT. Sweet earth bacon, mayo, lettuce and garden heirloom tomato.

Reactions: hopeful
A shake: Water, rolled oats as flour, frozen strawberries, frozen bananas w/peel, dates(heated to soften) - blended.

Homemade whole wheat wraps stuffed with hash browns, scrambled tofu, lettuce and salsa.

I love nachos! What did you put on yours? I haven't had them in such a long time. I should buy some tortilla chips.
Daiya cutting board cheddar shreds and Aldi brand mozzarella shreds melted onto the chips. Then I topped it with tvp rehydrated with no beef broth and seasoned with taco bell seasoning and salsa verde. I usually add avocado and tofutti sour cream but I didn't have any.

Late night beer usually equals little to no hunger for breakfast, so I just had

Coffee with mildly roasted sprouted barley powder.

Daiya cutting board cheddar shreds and Aldi brand mozzarella shreds melted onto the chips. Then I topped it with tvp rehydrated with no beef broth and seasoned with taco bell seasoning and salsa verde. I usually add avocado and tofutti sour cream but I didn't have any.

Thank you! That sounds really good!

This morning, I had brown rice with peanut sauce over it, and some strawberries with a little bit of sugar.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
I may have finally mastered oatmeal in the microwave.
Deep dish ceramic bowl, with a plate on top and a "microwave over food cover" on top. Just in case it explodes or boils over.
One cup oats, one half cup water, one half cup soy milk. One tsp of ground flax seed. Three minutes, stir and then one more minute.
added some fresh strawberries to finish it off.

Boiled potatoes with gently heated lentil sprouts with the following spices: Onion, garlic, salt, turmeric.

Also finished off some wholemeal bread I made yesterday (wholemeal flour, water, ground flax seeds, yeast, salt).

Status
Not open for further replies.