Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftover "crab" cake, ramen with sauteed mushrooms and spinach.

The usual: sauteed tofu, jalepeno, orange bell pepper, carrot, broccoli, onion, and tomato wrapped in a tortilla with cilantro, garlic and avocado and flavored with tumeric, red pepper, black pepper, lime juice and tabasco.

No frills breaky: Homemade wholemeal wheat bread, low sodium Vegemite, Cos lettuce.

leftover homemade Vegan pizza from last night.

The usual: sauteed tofu, jalepeno, orange bell pepper, carrot, broccoli, onion, and tomato wrapped in a tortilla with cilantro, garlic and avocado and flavored with tumeric, red pepper, black pepper, lime juice and tabasco.

It was even better than normal this morning :)

Reactions: hopeful
Now that's a true breakfast of champions :)

I've been focusing on more starches in my daily routine. For me this morning was a heap of oven-baked hash brown potatoes and onions, with a side of homemade baked beans in tomato sauce.

I'm sure my neighbors thought so, as it allowed me to do nearly all the yard work I've been neglecting and have my place at least in a barely presentable state for the local community :p. Pizza is usually thought of as a greasy fun and somewhat indulgent food, although I can't say I feel at all guilty for eating one made of whole grains, bean sprouts, peanuts, olives, onion and garlic with a very tasty sauce! :)

Rush this morning so I made a standby - white potatoes with walnuts, onion, garlic and salt - well blended and stored in a thermos to eat/drink throughout the morning.

sprouted bread toast with peanut butter, multi-berry jam and sliced bananas on top

Emma JC

Reactions: Nekodaiden
Not particularly hungry for breakfast, so I'm having a late one:

Homemade hash browns with mixed in ground flax seeds, salt, sumac powder, white pepper and paprika.

Reactions: Emma JC
This morning, I had oatmeal with soy milk and maple syrup.

Edited to add: Also, a vegan chai latte.

Homemade wholemeal risen bread with Vegemite, broccoli, tomato. I also had a few green drinks made from water, kale powder, broccoli, tomato and peanuts.

Granola with soy milk, and then some trail mix (almonds, walnuts, raisins, and dried cranberries).

Granola with soy milk, and a vanilla chai latte (no honey, made with soy milk).

Vegan taquitos this morning, made with wholemeal wheat instead of corn, with pinto bean paste filling (Nixtamalized pinto beans, onion, garlic, cumin, salt), and cabbage with a little tomato paste as well.

I had oatmeal and frozen heated raspberries. My bowls of oatmeal are huge, usually two cups cooked oatmeal, and usually I'll have a cup of fresh or frozen fruit with it when I have this meal for breakfast.

Oatmeal and mixed berries is pretty much my staple breakfast. So easy to throw together and great as a post or even a pre-workout :)

Reactions: Nekodaiden
homemade lemony pancake bars, topped with hemp seeds and walnuts and a side of sliced banana and smoky tempeh strips (aka facon)

lemony_bars_brekkie.jpg

(sorry the pic is a bit dark, it was a whole grain pancake mix)(and for unknown reasons the pic is sideways)

Emma JC

Status
Not open for further replies.