Diablo 3

Rosie1

I don't know what to put here.
Reaction score
I started with a Monk, and tried a handful of times to kill Belial...didn't happen.
Now I'm playing with the Demon Hunter.....and I can't Belial.

I would really like to get to Act III. Sheesh!

Maybe I need a different mouse for when I'm gaming. Or maybe I'm just too slow for my own good and can't get out of the green goo fast enough or up my health quick enough.

Belial has been the toughest boss for me too. You could try joining a public game for the Belial quest, that way even if you die you still get to go to act III if the others kill him. Then you can go back to playing solo. That's how I did it.

BF and I have diablo dates sometimes. It saves us a bit of money since we do not go out.

I've added in a Witch Doctor now.
I was in a public game yesterday with someone who had a Monk. That was fun stuff.

The top items on the RMAH are selling for $250. Craziness! Now if only I could find a few drops good enough to sell for that much...

Belial has been the toughest boss for me too. You could try joining a public game for the Belial quest, that way even if you die you still get to go to act III if the others kill him. Then you can go back to playing solo. That's how I did it.

Whatcha talking about, Belial was the easiest boss for me.

In terms of difficulity from easiest to hardest, it goes like this for me.

Belial > Azmodan > Butcher = Izual

Diablo isn't all that hard on the lover difficulties, he's just a "don't **** up"-boss, since it's quite a long fight, being in group on him makes it much easier.

Belial is one of the harder bosses to dodge since your space is limited. Azmo shoots super slow fireballs and there is a lot of space to run around those pool things. Of course it also depends on how good your equipment happens to be relative to your stage in the game.

Yeah, I finally did best Belial. I also haven't played my monk in quite a while. It may have been her that her gear just plain sucked.
I also haven't done any solo'ing in a while - have found that the game is better when I play with at least one other person.
I guess my Demon Hunter is the one with the best gear, even though it's not great gear. I think I'm using the correct gems for different items: red in weapons, purple in helm, green for everything else. At least that was a tip that a friend told me about.

Belial is one of the harder bosses to dodge since your space is limited. Azmo shoots super slow fireballs and there is a lot of space to run around those pool things. Of course it also depends on how good your equipment happens to be relative to your stage in the game.

Dodging is only an issue during his storm though, all the other stuff is quite easy to manage.

So did I.

Monk was quite easy compared to wizard though, planning on leveling my warrior in hardcore mode, probably.

Finally level 60, Inferno act 2 right now.

Butcher was easier than I thought.

:eek:

I've almost beaten Nightmare on one of my characters but I am too scared to go to Hell. :devil: So I just keep playing earlier missions. Eventually I'd have to move up, though. Just scarrrrry. :cry:

Unless I lag, I can do most things quite easy.
Found out that the livestream that I had on at the same time I played caused me to lag, which led to some deaths when combined with champion packs. D:

If you want help with a boss or anything, you can ask me though.

Which class do you have in Nightmare/Hell?

My Demon Hunter is level 53.

I think one of my problems is that I'm having trouble finding good gear for most of them.