Hello from germany

Martha

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello there!

My name is Martha and I am a school student from Berlin, Germany.
I started to think about my diet and lifestyle in May 2017. I first cut out milk and dairy products, then meat. Since the beginning of this year I eat fully vegan and I try to live vegan as well.
I already helped a friend of mine going vegan and inspired another to eat vegetarian. I think being friendly and helpful and explaining a lot is always the best method for convincing others to go vegan or vegetarian.
In my free time, I like being outside and spending time with animals (especially horses), I enjoy reading and writing and I love testing out new ways to prepare food. I also love making music, I play the piano since I was in first grade, but I sadly totally can't sing.

I hope to meet nice people in this forum who I can share my experiences with.

Greetings, Martha

(Please excuse if there are any mistakes in my text, I'm still learning english)

Welcome to the forum, Martha.

Your English is excellent! Congrats on going vegan!!

Reactions: Lou
Welcome to the forum! I echo what Veganite said - your English is excellent!

Reactions: Lou
Hello there!

My name is Martha and I am a school student from Berlin, Germany.
I started to think about my diet and lifestyle in May 2017. I first cut out milk and dairy products, then meat. Since the beginning of this year I eat fully vegan and I try to live vegan as well.
I already helped a friend of mine going vegan and inspired another to eat vegetarian. I think being friendly and helpful and explaining a lot is always the best method for convincing others to go vegan or vegetarian.
In my free time, I like being outside and spending time with animals (especially horses), I enjoy reading and writing and I love testing out new ways to prepare food. I also love making music, I play the piano since I was in first grade, but I sadly totally can't sing.

I hope to meet nice people in this forum who I can share my experiences with.

Greetings, Martha

(Please excuse if there are any mistakes in my text, I'm still learning english)
Hello Martha! I can join you singing, I am bad at piano :)