TV & Film Movie Lounge

I watched Please Stand By. I'm sure I have seen it before but I hadn't remembered when I started it and for the most part it was like I hadn't seen it before. This has happened with old movies - but this movie came out in 2017 so it has been maybe 6 years since I have seen it. I guess I'm getting senile.

But I enjoyed it thoroughly. The actresses all did an amazing job. IMDB gave it a 6.7 but I think it deserves at least a 7.

Thank you for this recommendation - I picked it up at the library - my honey was enthusiastic about watching it until within the first few minutes the words of Spock came out of her mouth..... lol - it was a big hit from them on and we enjoyed it very much.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I watched Milk & Serial. It is a horror film on YouTube. I didn't like it that much at all despite the good reviews.

Thank you for this recommendation - I picked it up at the library - my honey was enthusiastic about watching it until within the first few minutes the words of Spock came out of her mouth..... lol - it was a big hit from them on and we enjoyed it very much.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I did like all the Star Trek stuff. And the dog, Pete. but the performances by the actresses was the best part.

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC