My New Neighbours

So cute! Do you know what kind of lizard they are?

They do look like the common wall species. But I say, nothing common about them at all...they are very cool. :yes:

I'm not a big fan of lizards or reptiles in general, but here's a little lizard we saw back in 2006 on a trip to Grenoble, France:
littlelizard.jpg
Looks a bit similar to yours, shyvas.

Reactions: KLS52
I think lizards are cool. There are literally dozens of lizards all over the place here. Sometimes the poor things get in the house and the cats go crazy chasing them. They are pretty much doomed. :(

I think lizards are cool. There are literally dozens of lizards all over the place here. Sometimes the poor things get in the house and the cats go crazy chasing them. They are pretty much doomed. :(

I also love lizards and hedgehogs !

Some time a ago, a baby lizard got trapped in the hall of the appartement building and I had to literally shove it out with a magazine.

My new lizard neighbours have set up home on the ledge of my bedroom window.

They seem to love to lap up the rays of the autumn sun and enjoy the view from the ledge. They give
me so much joy and happiness.

View attachment 5598

View attachment 5599

View attachment 5600

View attachment 5601

I miss these lovely mites. :(They disappeared after the rat/mice came onto the window ledge and I've never seen them since. I liked to watch them when I was on my computer. It gave me great comfort that they had found a 'safe' home within the walls of my home.