News Plant Based/Vegan

This is such a good article. Not very long either. I recommend reading it. I don't think it's behind a paywall either.
Usually I quote a few of the best lines just to get people interested but every paragraph contains some great quotes so I'll just skip that part and encourage everyone to take a minute to read this.

This is such a good article. Not very long either. I recommend reading it. I don't think it's behind a paywall either.
Usually I quote a few of the best lines just to get people interested but every paragraph contains some great quotes so I'll just skip that part and encourage everyone to take a minute to read this.

after a couple paragraphs you have to subscribe. The free month requires a credit card or paypal

after a couple paragraphs you have to subscribe. The free month requires a credit card or paypal
Oh. Sorry. I used to have a subscription to the Atlantic. But I don't anymore. I guess I still have some privileges.

Such a good article. I sometimes read magazines via my Public Library. IMHO, it's worth the effort.
Nothing really new (to us vegans) in the article. but I enjoyed it.

I mentioned in the Reading thread that I have started Walden by Henry David Thoreau and in the Prologue he has a funny and relevant quote:

“One farmer says to me, 'You cannot live on vegetable food solely, for it furnishes nothing to make bones with;' and so he religiously devotes a part of his day to supplying his system with the raw material of bones; walking all the while he talks behind his oxen, which, with vegetable-made bones, jerk him and his lumbering plow along in spite of every obstacle.”​

love it... and that was from the mid 1800s

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15 and Lou