Announcement Post ratings (where is my Like button?)

alerts from Karen: First she agrees with you, then she disagrees with you, then she likes you, then you're optimistic...... :p

I think I did anyway.....I can't remember.......makes sense to get an alert for individual votes though, even if it is a change of mind.....:???::shrug:

should have been 7 :)

I used all the buttons from left to right from Like ... agree ... funny .... winner ... informative .... friendly ... useful

should have been 7 :)

I used all the buttons from left to right from Like ... agree ... funny .... winner ... informative .... friendly ... useful
well, then I reckon it takes a while for an alert to go through the system.

The first alert I got was 'winner'.

What are trophy points, and how do I get them? Do I want them? (Went on VV non-tapatalk to see these new "likes" and saw 'trophy points-0' in my profile. )
05e08f0f997efe344ce81d27ac41628e.jpg

What are trophy points, and how do I get them? Do I want them? (Went on VV non-tapatalk to see these new "likes" and saw 'trophy points-0' in my profile. )
05e08f0f997efe344ce81d27ac41628e.jpg
The trophy system is separate from post ratings.

The trophy system has a set of "milestones" which gives points to members for making their first posts, getting likes etc. I think the milestones were defined by moderators who are no longer moderators ... Well, I can't remember. In any case, the system has been neglected since then, and I think is in need of being updated. (I.e. we need to review and probably re-define some of the milestones etc.) Currently, the points you get from the trophy system have no practical value, except the highest scores are displayed on the members page. Incidentally, you're at the top of that list, ledboots :)

Reactions: ledboots and KLS52
The trophy system is separate from post ratings.

The trophy system has a set of "milestones" which gives points to members for making their first posts, getting likes etc. I think the milestones were defined by moderators who are no longer moderators ... Well, I can't remember. In any case, the system has been neglected since then, and I think is in need of being updated. (I.e. we need to review and probably re-define some of the milestones etc.) Currently, the points you get from the trophy system have no practical value, except the highest scores are displayed on the members page. Incidentally, you're at the top of that list, ledboots :)
[emoji1] Thanks, IS, I was just curious, I don't need any trophy points, I just had never noticed them before.