Post something cool from the Internet -2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief, when good intentions blow up in your face :potty:to say it didn't go well would be an understatement.

This is a rewind video of the year, put out by YouTube, it clicked 12 million dislikes in 11 days.

A few fs here and there.....

Seems the Aussie government have taken exception to having the mickey taken out of them.

Reactions: beancounter
"The China study documentary", 1994.:) The film is narrated by Mary McDonnell! It's interesting to see Colin Campbell in 1980s

I liked these Disney songs sung in their native languages (2018), especially the translations into Māori, Arabic, Norwegian and Zulu.:flirt:

Reactions: Blues
Ha hahahahahaha.....I want to be friends with this family. They are awesome. :lol:

Ha hahahahahaha.....I want to be friends with this family. They are awesome. :lol:

I don't know anything about birdbox---but after it plays there a list of other youtubes and one is a shoe and someone cutting a maxi pad like to put in the shoe---and I really want to know....damn I hate clickbaity hacks

Ahahahaha:rofl:. This is genious. Maybe it should be put into another thread, but the guy who made this "compilation" video should be given a Nobel prize.:p (Plus it's a serious work in sound editors).:up:
"Trump sings "All i want for Christmas is you".

Status
Not open for further replies.