UK Product Thread

Yes, I too don't mind the vegan fish fingers I've had so much. Not something I would volunteerily seek out, though, in most cases.

You can get a somewhat fishy taste from nori rolls (a.k.a. sushi), or really any sea vegetables. I would think this is what they use in a lot of vegan "fish" products, although that doesn't appear to be the case with the "salmon" slices.

I loved the scampi I found a while ago! Tasted like the real thing It might've been Linda McCartney but not too sure.

I'm looking forward to eating some veg products during my stay. It is amazing to see the large choice available in the UK compared to over here.

I'm also planning to bring back lots of goodies with me.;)

Trying out a couple of new redwoods products - a gammon & leek quiche, and cheese & chorizo potato skins :D

Found both in the frozen section of Holland and Barrett.

I tried the worst vegan sausage I have ever tasted the other day. I was given them free with my Ocado delivery, gee thanks! The brand was Dee's and it was Dee's Traditional Vegan Sausage.

I just looked and some of their other products don't look that bad strangely enough.o_O:D

Vegan Sausages Burgers Gluten Free

I tried the worst vegan sausage I have ever tasted the other day. I was given them free with my Ocado delivery, gee thanks! The brand was Dee's and it was Dee's Traditional Vegan Sausage.

I just looked and some of their other products don't look that bad strangely enough.o_O:D

Vegan Sausages Burgers Gluten Free
Oh how funny! I've been eyeing up that brand on ocado.

The worst veggie sausages I've ever had were some really cheap tescos value ones. Disgusting.

Skittles have changed their ingredients! No more E120, completely suitable for vegetarians, and from what I can tell, suitable for vegans as well.

(I've only checked the 'original' flavour ones though. Fingers crossed that the sour ones are also ok, I used to love those!)

Reactions: hungryraccoon
M&S now do veggie Colin the Caterpillars. Only the 'sour' ones are vegan but they're the best ones. I've never seen them in a shop though, someone at work bought them in. I only ever go in M&S at service stations or petrol garages so probably why haha.

M&S now do veggie Colin the Caterpillars. Only the 'sour' ones are vegan but they're the best ones. I've never seen them in a shop though, someone at work bought them in. I only ever go in M&S at service stations or petrol garages so probably why haha.

I bought a packet but didn't really like them. I prefer the Strawberries straws and fangs at Sainsbug's. Furthermore they are cheaper.

OH MY GOD

Tesco have their own brand of vegan Cornettos. Strawberry and vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce in a chocolate-lined wafer cone. £2 for a box of four.

And they are DELICIOUS.

Spotted in the 'free from' freezer section.

OH MY GOD

Tesco have their own brand of vegan Cornettos. Strawberry and vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce in a chocolate-lined wafer cone. £2 for a box of four.

And they are DELICIOUS.

Spotted in the 'free from' freezer section.

Molls bought these the other day.

Goody good stuff have seemingly made their non-sour gummy sweets vegan as well (the sour ones like the cola bottles have always been vegan, but the other ones contained beeswax) - just picked up a packet of tropical fruit gums with the vegan logo on the back :D

Reactions: Second Summer