UK Product Thread

Just had some Caviart ... Didn't really taste much. I think it's salty, but I had it on salty biscuits, so ...

Also been eating Violife's Parmesan lately, which I thought was pretty good. Expensive, but good.

I've ordered the new Alpro 'Go On' yoghurts. Went for a mango flavour and a blackcurrant one. They sound delicious. :D

Just had some Caviart ... Didn't really taste much. I think it's salty, but I had it on salty biscuits, so ....

I tried some of that at vegfest and was almost sick haha. it was like gritty salt. I cant remember whether I tried the red or the black one but did not fancy swapping over

I've ordered the new Alpro 'Go On' yoghurts. Went for a mango flavour and a blackcurrant one. They sound delicious. :D
Just sampled the blackcurrant one tonight - yes, that wasn't bad at all! :) Jen and little miss Summer report that the mango one was even better! Personally, I was also happy about the nutritional content, i.e. more protein and, I think, less sugar, than the regular sweet Alpro yogurts.

Just sampled the blackcurrant one tonight - yes, that wasn't bad at all! :) Jen and little miss Summer report that the mango one was even better! Personally, I was also happy about the nutritional content, i.e. more protein and, I think, less sugar, than the regular sweet Alpro yogurts.
I tried the mango one tonight. Omg, I'm a big fan! It's really thick! & you are right - not too sweet at all really, which did surprise me at first. Just loved the thickness and texture of it.

Ooh. The new Alpro yoghurts are delicious. I had the passion fruit one and I'm trying to restrict myself to one a day.

I ate the Amy's vegan mac and cheese for the first time today which was also nice. It's amazing how much the vegan product ranges have expanded and improved in the past few years.:up:

Ooh. The new Alpro yoghurts are delicious. I had the passion fruit one and I'm trying to restrict myself to one a day.

I ate the Amy's vegan mac and cheese for the first time today which was also nice. It's amazing how much the vegan product ranges have expanded and improved in the past few years.:up:

Glad you like them! Was gonna feel bad if you'd bought 6 and then hated them after me raving about them haha. I have to wait until next friday for more :cry:

Party Rings are now vegan. Last time I checked they had gelatine and carmine in them, but they appeared on the Peta list so I double checked it.

So in case anyone wants more junk food, there we go :p

Reactions: BronwynMendoza
Party Rings are now vegan. Last time I checked they had gelatine and carmine in them, but they appeared on the Peta list so I double checked it.

So in case anyone wants more junk food, there we go :p

Yep! They've been vegan for a little while :) I found out when a local vegan food place had a 'party rings are now vegan' cake that was completely covered in them xD

Ordered some of the new alpro yogurts from Ocado :D can't have the mango flavour (stupid allergy), but I ordered the blueberry ones and the passion fruit ones.
Are these the new Go On yogurts? We can't seem to find blueberry flavour. Is it a different new Alpro series?

well that is very strange! how comes?
Apparently, it's labelled as suitable for vegetarians, but it doesn't say anything about vegans. Some people attempted to find out about it, and got a reply on Twitter from the company or the parent company or something, which confirmed that it was only suitable for vegetarians, not vegans, but didn't go into details as to why. Some speculate that it could be a cross-contamination issue, but it's also possible that has to do with the only suspicious ingredient, the "flavourings".