UK Product Thread

Ask and you shall recieve : D Sorry its phone camera, less effort to upload (yay to pound shop bluetooth dongles). Also took a pic of the Vego bar in my hand to show its humungousness.

Attachments

• 20131204_222817 (Large).jpg
    20131204_222817 (Large).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 177
  • 20131204_222833 (Large).jpg
    20131204_222833 (Large).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: SummerRain
:p
Ask and you shall recieve : D Sorry its phone camera, less effort to upload (yay to pound shop bluetooth dongles). Also took a pic of the Vego bar in my hand to show its humungousness.

That Vego bar looks bigger than you. Fabulous treats for Christimas and tx for posting liz.

Hm I put a non-melting vegusto cheese (the one with walnuts) into a sandwhich toaster and it melted into a lovely cheese toasty. Surprised!

I'm going off the vegusto burgers though, they're incredibly salty. I wish I'd got sausages instead. Ah well there's still two I haven't tried.

Hm I put a non-melting vegusto cheese (the one with walnuts) into a sandwhich toaster and it melted into a lovely cheese toasty. Surprised!

I'm going off the vegusto burgers though, they're incredibly salty. I wish I'd got sausages instead. Ah well there's still two I haven't tried.

Jealous.:pout:

Not sure if it's been mentioned but the dairy free chocolate covered raisins in Sainsburys ( free from section ) are amazing! Taste just like the 'real thing'. Honestly, nobody would ever know!

Oh, Sainsbury's indian lentil and spinach quarter pounders are really tasty. They're a little bit soft for a veggie burger, but really tasty, probably my favourite veggie-burger atm. :)

Reactions: AeryFairy
This place has been quiet! I will share some of my new finds:
  • Ten Acre Crisps. I got these in a Vegan Tuck Box. They do vegan cheese and onion crisps which are surprisingly like cheese and onion crisps and very nice. They also do other vegan flavours including chicken. I wanted to find where they are stocked but their website is really confusing...
  • Zotter Chocolate. Okay these are also from Vegan Tuck Box, they're sold in Europe and you might not be lucky enough to get your hands on them. But it was delicious! Not all vegan, but they do have rice-milk chocolate and vegan white chocolate, and everything is organic and fair trade. You can buy online from the link I gave you, they have 5 PAGES of vegan chocolate and they will ship to EU member states.
  • Vegan hot cross buns - most are vegan! Woo! Marks and Spencers Apple and Cinnamon buns are the best of the best, if you ask me.
  • Vegan Easter Chocolate - what do people have their eye on? I've asked for an easter vegan tuck box from my fiance, and I am also keeping my fingers crossed for hotel chocolat... who have two vegan easter eggs. After Dark: £8.50, dark chocolate and mint egg with mint crisps inside and The Facet: A whopping £20. I think I'd prefer the mint egg myself.

We've tried a couple of products, but have been less than impressed. I'm disappointed that Waitrose parted ways with Redwoods/vBites some time back.

We've tried a couple of products, but have been less than impressed. I'm disappointed that Waitrose parted ways with Redwoods/vBites some time back.

I wish that I could buy vegan sausages in my local hyper. I've never seen Redwoods in Waitrose or Sainsbury's, only at H&B's.

Just went to Tesco, none of the Earth Balance stuff in this one, but I did get some CoYo yogurts, dark chocolate almond milk (Alpro), vegan cream cheese, frozen sweet corn and pepper (or something) burgers and frozen indian potato cakes. I was excited to see quite a lot of different stuff compared to sainsburys (it is a much bigger shop though). Their vegetarian stuff is MASSIVE but nearly all of it has milk/egg.

Also got apple "fig rolls"(I don't think they have fig in them, but if I just say apple rolls, you won't know what I mean....). :drool:

Reactions: AeryFairy
I am absolutely loving B. Skin care from Superdrug. My skin is very odd and breaks out easily so it takes a lot for me to brave trying out new products but I'm so glad I did because my skin loves B. Stuff!

I have the eye cream, serum & day cream from the yellow line (for people in 20's & 30's) & will try out more when it's needed.

Also it was half price so a bloody bargain.

Yeah that's them. I am crazy for fig rolls so I was excited about the apple ones - but the apple filling is just really sweet and nasty. Fig rolls are much nicer.