September Health Challenge (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent exercise week, given that I tend to slack during our twice-montly busy week, but I still have done OK. I will get lots of walking in tomorrow, as I have a concert in NYC tomorrow night. :)

I finally achieved my goal of an hour at a 10 minute mile pace! With new achievements seem to come new problems, however. I get so saturated with perspiration that it's as if I had jumped into a swimming pool by the time I'm finished. Shorts, socks, and shoes all absolutely soaked. The problem is though the belt of the treadmill becomes very slick and when I'm walking at the end for my cooldown I have to be very careful not to slip and fall from it. Doh! :D

Awesome on the achievement, Jeremy! I feel ya on the sweating thing. I sweat at the drop of a hat, and it can be annoying sometimes. :D

Awesome on the achievement, Jeremy! I feel ya on the sweating thing. I sweat at the drop of a hat, and it can be annoying sometimes. :D

I don't mind sweating so much, it's just the potential of falling and breaking my neck because of it is kind of bugging me though lol :D

I don't mind sweating so much, it's just the potential of falling and breaking my neck because of it is kind of bugging me though lol :D
Indeed! I have to watch it when I work out at our gym at work. I sometimes do walking videos in one of the exercise rooms and I have to watch the floor to make sure I don't slip on my sweat, lol.

Indeed! I have to watch it when I work out at our gym at work. I sometimes do walking videos in one of the exercise rooms and I have to watch the floor to make sure I don't slip on my sweat, lol.

You can definitely relate it sounds like lol.

Reactions: PTree15
Status
Not open for further replies.