Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I put some ground crumbles, cuczza (Italian squash, I have not used it since I was a child), stewed tomatoes, chickpeas, onion, garlic and spices in my crockpot. Wish me luck.
Growing up my neighbors where from Italy and they grew the cuczza, huge. The ones that grew over the fence they let us have. My dad (Italian) did all the cooking and made things with the squash. I don't think I have cooked with it, so I hope I am doing it correctly.

Lasagne with salad. It's my first ever attempt at making lasagne and I didn't make enough sauce so it's only two layers. I'm waiting for it to cook and I am very hungry!
The salad leaves had wilted so I threw them away and quickly cooked up some green beans but the lasagne was delicious! The tomato sauce was my own standard bolognese mix and the bechamel sauce was from Edgy Veg's website.
Easy Vegan Bechamel Sauce Recipe | Vegan Lasagna Sauce

Last two nights I continued to have a 'powerhouse' vegetable soup, packed with nutrients - including leafy greens, chickpeas, onions, potatoes, etc. For dessert: a simple mix of banana with dates, dried fruits and nuts, topped up with tahini. All nice

@Raven

I absolutely love mushrooms! I often use a similar marinade for grilling mushrooms, depending on the variety. I love wine vinegar, but also love balsamic as well. Do you add fresh garlic to your marinade? When doing button mushrooms I usually skewer them in a nice neat little row, which tend to grill nicely. I hope yours come out superbly delicious.

I feel like something spicy today. Tonight I will be making a Thai curry stir-fry served with rice noodles.

@Raven

I absolutely love mushrooms! I often use a similar marinade for grilling mushrooms, depending on the variety. I love wine vinegar, but also love balsamic as well. Do you add fresh garlic to your marinade? When doing button mushrooms I usually skewer them in a nice neat little row, which tend to grill nicely. I hope yours come out superbly delicious.
I normally marinade them in soya sauce/tamari, garlic, hot sauce and maple syrup, but I didn't have the first two.

They came out quite nice tonight. I had them as a breakfast for dinner with vegan bacon, baked beans, hash browns and grilled tomatoes.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
I like to make this comfort food from time to time.
It requires:
- Baked beans.
- Crushed tomatoes that have been seasoned with basil and oregano.
- Macaroni.
- Vegetables

I just boil it until it's very soft and hot and then eat the whole plate. Literally, plate and all (don't try this at home, I'm trained professional /joke).

Yesterday I had two servings of buckwheat with chickpeas and broccoli (all mixed up in a bowl). The dressing I used for the first serving was a mix of lemon + mustard + tahini + nutritional yeast (nooch). For the second serving I used a light soy sauce (liquid aminos) + mustard + zaatar. Both servings were delicious.

For dessert: a banana mix with blueberries, dried fruits and nuts, topped with cinnamon and tahini. Very nice too...