Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Yesterday I used frozen veggies at hand, and made a stew with green beans and green peas (I think it is the first time I ever try that combination; added low salt diced peeled tomatoes), and put them on top of the farro. For dessert: a slice of whole grain bread with banana, nuts, berries, dried fruits and tahini

Sauteed seitan, onions, with Trader Joes Trofie pasta and mixed veggies
I used my mayo, nooch, powdered mustard, and a bit of lemon as a sauce. That bronze cut pasta made a lot of pasta starch water

Buckwheat with white ‘spiced’ beans
For dessert: a ’mashed’ mix of bananas and blueberries, nuts, and dried fruits -all in a mug (with cinnamon, almond butter and tahini as ‘dressing’). Very quick dessert and very nice

Yesterday for dinner I had a ‘super salad’: it had leafy greens (including arugula, swiss chard, and other greens), turnips, quinoa, buckwheat, tomatoes, red onions, chives, bell peppers, chickpeas, pinto beans, spring onions, chilly peppers, raisins and dried barberries. The dressing was simple: vinegar, mustard and a light soy sauce (‘liquid aminos’ ). Very nice, with an interesting mix of textures and flavors (with sweet and chilly tones)- it was full of colors and looked nice too (I am placing a photo here). For dessert: mashed bananas with berries, dates, nuts, topped with almond butter, cinnamon, flax seeds and tahini. All nice85560605-62CB-4892-91EF-7A3C73F2732F.jpeg

Leek, mushroom & Tofukey chick`n pie served with sauteed green beans and an ear of
corn on the cob.
A slice of Daiya cinnamon flavoured cheezecake.

Reactions: Emma JC
The day before yesterday, for dinner: another serving of the super salad -with leafy greens, beans, other veggies, etc (same one as per the photo I posted a few days ago); for dessert: a plate of mashed bananas mixed with berries, nuts, dates, raisins, cinnamon and tahini.

Yesterday: I eat outside - Fatoush salad and hummus (both a little too oily for my taste though), with pita bread on the side (no wholegrain option unfortunately). Dessert: a banana.