Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Brown rice and broccoli, with some chickpeas on the side. I would have loved some low-sodium soy sauce (is there such a thing?!- maybe relatively-low-sodium)... but I didn't have any. I was even out of garlic, so it was kind of bland.
My son gets low sodium soy sauce and it is still really high. 570mg in one Tblsp of Aldi brand.
I hate that when I use soy sauce I like to use a lot! I have a stash of packets from ordering Chinese take out.

I'm gonna steam some broccoli, and have a pumpkin in the oven, and a mushroom seitan loaf

Reactions: Emma JC
Happie shrimpee with baby potatoes and Naturli plus a red/white cabbage and carrot slaw with vinaigrette plus a dollop if Lidl
mayonnaise for the protein.

À mince pie.

pitz pizza night - pitzas? we had one each with bell pepper, thinly sliced sausage, green onions, green olives, cheez shreds on one and pineapple, thinly sliced sausage, green onions and olives on the other

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: silva
Roast parsnips with a sprinkle of smoked chipotle flakes.
Happier shrimpee in à mayonnaise/lemon/Dijon sauce.

La Fauxmagerie blue cheeze with salt & cracked black pepper crackers.

my honey made a 2 bean & fava/pea protein chunks chili - lots of veggies, can of tomatoes, spices etc - this is the first time we have used the fava/pea chunks and we really liked them as they are bigger than TVP and smaller than soy curls (other than the crumbs) and so they are perfect for chili

a0060345_1_.png

Emma JC

I had a salad with iceberg lettuce, guacamole, tomatoes, onions, carrots, corn, black olives, pistachios and dried cranberries with Italian dressing.

Made a pot of black lentil curry. I wish I'd have used less lentils and added kidney beans. I used 1.5 cups of lentils, so like 5 quarts of lentils and veg.
I'm sure it'll be gone by weeks end as one of my sons favorite. I also made thick soy/cashew yogurt with this gadget:
I did get it on sale, and really love it! Makes it as thick as cream cheese and easy clean

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Last night I made Tesco’s Plant Kitchen mini nut/seeded roasts with port gravy served with broccoli, carrots/baby potatoes with spread and roast parsnips seasoned with smoked paprika and chipotle flakes.
The roast and gravy were delicious.

Tonight was Tesco PK dark protein pie with peas/carrots and baby potatoes/spread plus a white slaw with pecan nuts.

Alpro black cherry soya yogurt.

our Thanksgiving Dinner was lots of roots vegetable (rutabaga, turnip, acorn squash, parsnip, carrot) boiled then mixed in some soy sauce, garlic powder, maple syrup, cayenne powder, then boiled potatoes, Gardein Turkey rolls & gravy and cranberry sauce

so delicious and leftovers - a meal to be thankful for

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven
An air fried schnitzel with peas plus corn on the cob with Flora and black pepper.

A slice of Bosh lemon drizzle cake which was very moist and very lemony.