Tame goes vegan

This is like watching SRS and antiSRS at Reddit. ;)

But not quite as amusing as you commiserating with Tame (with respect to the Violet Blue thread) about how awful it is that people judge women based on appearance. ;) There's a level of irony there that's almost too good to be believed.

Well as one of the main people getting focused on by whomever, I want to say that I do not understand the need to go behind my back to complain about me, or whatever they are doing.

It's just how the people in question amuse themselves.

But not quite as amusing as you commiserating with Tame (with respect to the Violet Blue thread) about how awful it is that people judge women based on appearance. ;) There's a level of irony there that's almost too good to be believed.

If you feel the need to comment, you still have an account on that forum.

IS is probably kicking himself for this early April fool's joke by now. ;)

Oh gawd, yes.

If you feel the need to comment, you still have an account on that forum.

Oh, I'm commenting here, and doing it in the open, which is more than can be said for those who think they're doing it within the *security* of a password protected site.

Reactions: Pickle Juice
Oh, I'm commenting here, and doing it in the open, which is more than can be said for those who think they're doing it within the *security* of a password protected site.

*shrug* Whatever. I'm not going to engage you here, because quite honestly, I don't think such a discussion would be beneficial to VV. I also think that such a discussion could be considered rather rude to Indian Summer.

You may disagree with this, or even use my refusal to debate this as a chance to continue launching attacks on me because you're offended by something said on another site. That would be pretty low of you, and I hope you'd be better than that, but only you can make the decision in your future posts in this thread.

*shrug* Whatever. I'm not going to engage you here, because quite honestly, I don't think such a discussion would be beneficial to VV. I also think that such a discussion could be considered rather rude to Indian Summer.

You may disagree with this, or even use my refusal to debate this as a chance to continue launching attacks on me because you're offended by something said on another site. That would be pretty low of you, and I hope you'd be better than that, but only you can make the decision in your future posts in this thread.

Another (I assume inadvertantly) hum0rous post. :D

Let me clarify - I'm not "offended." I might be disappointed in someone's behavior, if the behavior were engaged in by someone of whom I expected more integrity, but so far that hasn't been the case.

*shrug* Whatever. I'm not going to engage you here, because quite honestly, I don't think such a discussion would be beneficial to me.
Fixed that for you.

I also think that such a discussion could be considered rather rude to Indian Summer.
:im:

:bsm:

Another (I assume inadvertantly) hum0rous post. :D

Let me clarify - I'm not "offended." I might be disappointed in someone's behavior, if the behavior were engaged in by someone of whom I expected more integrity, but so far that hasn't been the case.
Yeah, I actually didn't know, though Annia seemed to think those of us being targeted already did know, but as I said, I certainly wasn't surprised, and though I can't see what's being said, and won't ask anyone else to tell me, my guesswork wasn't far off.

Do you think your post is going to increase or decrease the signal to noise ratio of the ongoing discussion?

Why not say "peace" instead and let this horrible, unintended mistake by Indian Summer die? I'll send you some vegan cookies if you do. ;)

I also have to say that I don't see how, apropos to das_nut's newly demonstrated concern for what's beneficial to VV and Indian Summer's feelings, the presence of anyone whose first loyalty is to Tame and this forum of his can be beneficial to us here. That's not to say people can't be members of both forums. However, I think it's transparently disingenuous of anyone who goes there to gripe, but won't leave us alone.

Do you think your post is going to increase or decrease the signal to noise ratio of the ongoing discussion?

Why not say "peace" instead and let this horrible, unintended mistake by Indian Summer die? I'll send you some vegan cookies if you do. ;)

For someone who supposedly thinks this discussion is an insult to IS, you're sure having a hard time letting go of it.

What's so horrible about it? Perhaps it took an unexpected turn, but I prefer honesty and open confrontation to skulking about behind people's backs.

Reactions: ledboots
I'm not looking forward to this new VV, where every thread has the chance of dragging up other arguments.

It reminds me of a line in a song about a dysfunctional couple: "Our conversations are like mine-fields, no one's found a safe way through one yet."

I'm not looking forward to this new VV, where every thread has the chance of dragging up other arguments.

Come on though, take responsibility for running to another board and apparently having an open discussion with Tame about how you weren't expecting to be able to have a rational discussion with Pickle Juice or mlp. That's certainly not ending the argument in the thread either.

Come on though, take responsibility for running to another board and apparently having an open discussion with Tame about how you weren't expecting to be able to have a rational discussion with Pickle Juice or mlp. That's certainly not ending the argument in the thread either.

See the Violet Blue thread.

And notice, this is how I'm attempting to stop this trainwreck of a thread derailment.

It seems to me that you're not actually trying to "stop" anything, since you're going on and on and on....

Your protestations about trying to "stop this trainwreck" are just about as disingenuous as your assertion that you run to GB to ***** about VV for the good of VV and to spare IS's feelings.

It seems to me that you're not actually trying to "stop" anything, since you're going on and on and on....

As I said, you seem to want to start dragging this up here. You have an account on a certain other forum, you've had that account for over half a decade. You can discuss that there.

Your protestations about trying to "stop this trainwreck" are just about as disingenuous as your assertion that you run to GB to ***** about VV for the good of VV and to spare IS's feelings.

If Indian Summer comes in here and says "I'm fine with this thread being turned into a discussion of posters actions on other forums", I'm willing to engage.

See the Violet Blue thread.
You actually want more action on your Violet Blue thread? Be careful what you ask for. You post attention-seeking stuff, and then you complain when it gets attention. Not my idea of rational, but you can't expect any rationality from me. I am only a woman after all.

I'll confess I went to that thread to stir the pot a little, which seems to have gone straight over your head. I wonder how much attention that thread would have gotten if I hadn't.

As I said, you seem to want to start dragging this up here. You have an account on a certain other forum, you've had that account for over half a decade. You can discuss that there.

Not really, unless I ask Robert or Tame to re-set my password, which I changed to something I wouldn't remember, quite a few years ago. I'm not interested in being part of something that's a combination of superficial chitchat and venom, without any substance. I actually hadn't thought of GB for a long time, until Annia's post piqued my curiosity.

If the fact that I'm still nominally a member bothers you, please feel free to have Robert or Tame delete my account. I told Red the same thing a couple of years ago, when he brought up my membership.

If Indian Summer comes in here and says "I'm fine with this thread being turned into a discussion of posters actions on other forums", I'm willing to engage.

For someone who's not engaging, you're sure posting a lot. :p