Tame goes vegan

I've just read this entire thread and I'm still lost in the sauce.

Also, another message board I frequent has the same initials as VeggieViews. A long-inactive member made the below image for it many years ago.

vv_drama_zps0cec6490.gif

Mod note: I'm moving posts about the Violet Blue thread to the Violet Blue thread. Please continue that discussion there. Thanks.

I don't know what you expected das_nut. You got caught talking **** behind people's backs and you expect us to just keep quiet about it because you didn't do it here? I'd have preferred it if you had done it here, frankly.

Reactions: ledboots
I don't know what you expected das_nut. You got caught talking **** behind people's backs and you expect us to just keep quiet about it because you didn't do it here? I'd have preferred it if you had done it here, frankly.

Why not post this in the Violet Blue thread?

I can't believe we don't have a popcorn smilie. :(

On the positive side, even without popcorn, this thread addresses several concerns, including post count, das_nut's concern that there is insufficient difference of opinion among the members of this board, and generally attracting interest to this board. :p

EVERYONE TAKES THE INTERNET WAY TOO SERIOUSLY.

GB is not the only place where people ***** about VB/VVers. Guess everyone likes a vent sometimes maybe?

EDIT: this makes this place sound way more toxic than it actually is. I like this board, I like 99% of the people on it. Dunno why all the drama is for.

I don't generally ***** about people on here or VB via PM. I know that I'm not likely to bump into the people that bother me on either forum so they don't trouble me too much. It would probably be a different story if they were living in the UK though.:D

Reactions: Pickle Juice
Awww... They've figured out who I am over there.

Hi Robert, here I am running back to VV. :p *huggles VV*