The Cat Lovers Thread

utanu9ah.jpg

^ One of my cats actually tried to jump up on our flat screen TV and nearly knocked it over.:fp: My cats like to sleep on the set top boxes as they are warm.:)

Reactions: Amy SF and KLS52

:lol:

I still have a CRT TV in my bedroom, and Sabrina likes to sit on it and look out the window (sometimes I complain to her because her tail hangs right in front of the TV screen), but I no longer use my old CRT computer monitor. Misty LOVED hanging out on the top of it when I used it, because it was warm. Right now it's still on my desk, but it's been turned off since March, and there's a carrier full of DVDs on top of it, so Misty won't/can't sit on it anymore. Which is fine with me, since I use my laptop in bed and she'll come over and snuggle with me on the bed. :D

^ One of my cats actually tried to jump up on our flat screen TV and nearly knocked it over.:fp: My cats like to sleep on the set top boxes as they are warm.:)

Bear liked to hang out on the cable converter next to my TV in the bedroom. For a while I'd have videotapes and DVDs piled on top of it so he couldn't sit on it, but earlier this year I cleared it off and switched to a new cable box. But by then he was no longer interested in using the cable box as a napping place. :(

I'm going to visit Paris on Saturday! I'm very excited. The woman who adopted her has called me three times over the last few weeks to tell me how well she is doing and to invite me to come see her. And her new name is Willow. :)

When Gizmo was younger he was really bad about knocking off glasses with liquid in them. He would jump up next to the cup, wait for me to see him, knock it over, then run. He was a brat. :p He still knocks things over, but doesn't specifically seek out filled glasses anymore.

When Gizmo was younger he was really bad about knocking off glasses with liquid in them. He would jump up next to the cup, wait for me to see him, knock it over, then run. He was a brat. :p He still knocks things over, but doesn't specifically seek out filled glasses anymore.

I love this so much...it's so spot on, lol

Selina does that to the side table.

She just fell from trying to hop from the bed onto it. Funny.